Almost one month down for 2017 already! I'm excited because that means my birthday month will be starting soon:) And we are one month closer to warmer weather.
I am going to be updating my progress for the Sweet on Project Panning seasonal challenge. This was started on Youtube and a lot of people have joined in both on Youtube and Instagram. If you search Sweet on Project Panning on Youtube or #sweetpans on Instagram, you can see all of the people participating. This will be my only update for this project. I started January 1st and ends February 28th so we are halfway through the project at this time. You can see my intro post here.
Here is where I am at...
1. Beauty Protector Protect and Detangle spray - I am at the black line right above the design at the bottom of the bottle. This was new when I started but I use it every time I dry my hair and sometimes when I air dry it as well. This will be definitely be finished soon!
2. Mario Badescu Strawberry Tonic Mask - My goal for this project was to use this mask once a week. It was brand new when I started but I wanted to see how much I could get through. I am going to use this again on Sunday (my night I usually mask), however, I think it might be breaking me out. I can't decide if it detoxifying spots on my skin or causing the breakouts itself.
After this Sunday, if I still seem to be having skin issues, I am going to switch to the Fresh Rose Mask and try to finish it up during the month of February. That way I am still working through a "sweet" product but I am not fretting about the state of my skin while I do it. This is the other jar pictured.
3. NYX eyeshadow in White Pearl - I have been working on the top left corner and do see some progress but it definitely isn't moving as quickly as I had thought it would. I use this as a base all over my lid before I apply my other shadows. I am going to try to use it as a face highlight too to try and work through it by the end of this project.
4. Soap and Glory A Great Kisser lip balm - My goal was to work on the left side of this balm to clear it out. I have definitely expanded the pan since I started at the beginning of the month. I apply this every morning before my makeup. I then to try to use this as my primary lip balm when I am home and need something.
5. Stila Lip Glaze in Raspberry Sorbet - You can see my progress mark on this lipgloss. Although it looks bright, it is pretty sheer. I am really only applying this once a day so I am going to try to throw in some extra applications. I am not totally sure I will finish this, it will be close.
6. Bonus Item - Chapstick in Cake Batter - You can see my progress marks on the paper above the chapstick. I used quite a bit by applying this each night before bed but I am not sure I will finish this product in the next month. If not, I will definitely be pretty close.
I apologize for the picture quality but it has been nothing but dark and cloudy here. The weather man says it could be next weekend before we see the sun and I don't want to wait that long to be posting on the blog (if the sun even appears:).
Thanks for stopping by!
*All opinions are my own. All products were purchased by me. I was not compensated in any way for this post.