Summer is starting to wind down around here. My husband and daughter have both gone back and I start this week. However, since fall is my favorite season, I am very excited about fall clothes and fall weather arriving soon. This is update #3 for my Finish 50 by Fall project. I began this project in May and you can check out my most recent update here. I have a month left of this project and I'm not positive I will finish all the items so let me fill you in on my progress.
The most recent items I have finished...
27. Dr. Jart+ water replenishment mask - I don't like sheet masks so it is a no for me.
28. Kiehls powerful strength line-reducing concentrate - I really liked this although it wasn't enough to tell if it actually helped my skin. I might try it again in the future.
29. Kiehls ultra facial oil free lotion - I prefer their gel version of this moisturizer. It is lighter for daily use on my oily skin.
30. Clinique moisture surge - This was fine at night but too thick for me to use regularly.
31. Makeup Forever lip gloss - I really liked this gloss. I included it in a recent loves post over the summer.
32. Maybelline dream velvet foundation - I put this in the project in place of a Bare Minerals foundation that was breaking me out. This foundation was too thick for me. I didn't feel like it blended well and looked unnatural.
33. Kiehls ultra facial cleanser - This was a good basic cleanser similar to the First Aid Beauty cleanser. I have a million cleansers to work through but this was a good one.
34. Tarte lipgloss in exposed - I liked this gloss because it was easy to swipe on and a natural color. Again, I have a million glosses to work through before I'd consider purchasing this.
35. Coroliss argan hair mask - I did not like this mask. It made my scalp itch.
Now let me show you the items I am currently working on....
Parlor Voluming spray - I have less than half left in the bottle. I just need to dry my hair so I can use it instead of hair drying.
Boscia detoxifying cleanser - I am about halfway finished with this cleanser.
Tata Harper cleanser - I am trying to use this every few days. I only have a few uses left in the bottom of the jar.
Dr. Jart+ dermaclear - I really like this cleansing water. I just have a tiny bit left in the bottom (you can see my progress mark at the bottom).
Origins checks and balances cleanser - I recently started using this one when I finished the Kiehls. I'm pretty sure it will be finished in a month.
I also have the last 3 foil packet samples that I'm working through right now.
I am working through the Bare Minerals pop of passion and Too Faced Naked Dolly lip products. Both were full when I started so you can see a bit of progress on each. I don't know that these will be finished in a month. It will be close.
These are the 5 products I have yet to touch. I can use the sheet masks in the next month without a problem. I don't know about having time to finish another lip color and face cleanser. I just need to pull out the Murad and I think I can get close to finishing it.
I have now finished 35 out of 50 products and 3 perfume samples (bonus items).
What I've finished in the categories -
Face Primer - 4/5
Lips - 2/5
Body - 5/5 **done
Face wash - 2/5
Night Cream - 4/5
Face - 2/5
Hair - 3/5
Sheet Masks - 3/5
Makeup - 5/5 **done
Face - 5/5 ** done
Bonus perfumes - 3/5
I'm beginning to think about what my next project might be as this project comes to an end and I finish most of these products up. I'm excited to have almost 50 items out of my collection!
* All opinions are my own. All products were purchased by me. I was not compensated in any way for this post.