A few days late with this post but I am happy with the progress I am making on this project. I started Finish 5 by Cinco de Mayo in the middle of February. It hasn't been a full month since I started the project but I want to update around the 5th of March and April so I can post my finale at the beginning of May.
I started the project with six products because the foundation is a bonus item. You can see my intro to the project here. I'd like to finish 5 of the products but I think I can probably finish all six with how my progress is going.
1. Foundation - This was a mix of the Neutrogena I had left and Garnier BB cream. It is too dark for me so I have been mixing it with my It Cosmetics CC cream which is too light and it has been working out well. I am using it almost every morning and have made good progress.
2. Stila lip balm in Gabrielle - I use this lipstick every morning and I am trying to reapply at least one other time throughout the day. I think I'll finish this since I still have two months to go.
3. Stila lip glaze in Sugar Plum - I am happy with the progress I have made in less than a month. It might be close trying to finish this:)
4. Elf blush in Mellow Mauve - I have repressed this already and have very little left. I am hoping to have this finish by the next update.
5. Laneige Water Sleeping Mask - I am trying to use this mask once a week but I still have a few uses left. I am hoping to finish this by the next update also.
6. Coastal Scents eye shadow - I ended up depotting this from the packaging it was in and putting those shades in a z-palette with some other shadows. It is hard to tell progress because it is a darker shade but I am using it every day. This might be another product that will be hard to finish in the next two months, but I will try!
Let me know if you are doing any seasonal challenges! They are so fun to check out and follow!
*All opinions are my own. I was not compensated in any way for this post. All products were purchased by me.