Since my December update I have finished the Acure cell stimulating facial mask. You will see this product in my January empties so watch for my review there.
I have finished two products:
1. Tarte poreless primer
2. Acure cell stimulating facial mask
Here is what I am still working on...
3. Coastal Scents Revealed sampler in Ballerina - I have repressed the bottom left shade and it is almost finished. It is hard to reach the corners in these tiny pans so I might have one or two more uses before I call this done. I have a good amount of pan in the top left and a good dip and hope to hit pan soon on the top right shade. I haven't used the bottom right shade much so I am trying to add it in to more looks to hopefully at least hit pan in the next month.
4. NYX eye shadow in white pearl - I use this every day over my base before I apply other shadows. I have a good dip but the front of the pan is still virtually untouched. I don't anticipate finishing this in the next month but I will have a good portion finished up by then.
5. NYX nude pencil - I am using this as my eye base and have been making very steady progress. I'll show the progress paper at the end of the post.
6. Jouer pencil in gris - I am using this daily since finishing my other project on January 1st but it won't be finished. I shouldn't have put in two eye pencils in overlapping projects because it made them harder to finish. I'm not a fan of this color, it looks to blue when I apply it. I am using the darkest shade in the quad over it to change the color some.
7. Laneige water sleeping mask - Since finishing the Acure mask, I am using this mask once a week at night. I will be cutting it close to finish it by the end of the project.
8. Benefit Fake Up - I am trying to use this on the weekends and I am making some progress. This is not enough coverage for my very dark circles and it does not last long enough for me to wear on a daily basis. I thought this product would be super easy to finish but you don't need very much so it goes a long way.
9. Vapour cream blush in courtesan - I am using this daily and when I got to mark progress it shows none. So frustrating! But I am using it every day. At this point, I'm just hoping to finish this by the end of the year:)
10. Elf blush in mellow mauve - I have a lot of pan showing on this now so that's exciting! I am working on the bottom right corner where the product is the thickest. However, it is hard to get much product with my brush so I will likely repress this one soon.
11. Smashbox gloss in forever - I have finally made some good progress on this. I put it in hot water and let all the gloss settle to the bottom to mark it. This is a very light shade so I keep it in the bathroom and swipe it on whenever I am home instead of a chapstick. Finishing this will be close!
12. Stila lip glaze in super plum - There is very slow but steady progress on this product. It is more pigmented so I don't need very much when I apply it.
13. Tarte energy lip crayon - I think I've used this once.
14. NYX lipstick in Thalia - I marked this on my sheet the other day and now I can't find it. I'm hoping it is in the bottom of my purse or I mixed it back in with other lip products that aren't in a project. You will see the progress on the paper in the next picture.
Here is the paper I am marking my progress on for the items. I made the picture a little bigger so hopefully it is easier to see. As you can see, I have pretty steady progress on the NYX and Jouer pencils, the FakeUp and the NYX Thalia. The Vapour shows no progress even though I use it daily and I haven't used the Tarte pencil to show any progress.
Hope your seasonal challenges are going well! Let me know so I can follow along!
*All opinions are my own. All products were purchased with my own money. I was not compensated for this post.