Sunday, April 2, 2017

Pan That Palette 2017 - April Update

I can't believe it is April already!  I am definitely looking forward to some nice spring weather.  It is time to update you on where I am at with my Pan That Palette for the year.  As a reminder, I am continuing my Tarte Be Mattenificent palette that I started in 2016.  I am also adding in my Naked palette this year as well as other random shades.


This is where I started at the beginning of March.  I've had good dips going in my Tarte palette for awhile.  I am just working on expanding the pan in those shades.  The cream shade in the palette was finished in 2016 (the empty pan).

As for the blushes I chose to use during March, I am going to be decluttering the Bare Minerals bronzer/blush duo.  I don't get much color pay off from the blush and it isn't something that I am enjoying reaching for.  I do love the Maybelline blush and will keep that in my collection.


Here is where I am at for the beginning of April with the palettes.  I hit pan on Sin this month in my Naked palette so that was exciting.  I had been using it all over the lid for a few months now.

I am going to call the Coastal Scents eye shadow done.  I have depotted the cream shade and put it in a z-palette to use later.  I am scraping at the sides of the pink shade and these tiny pans are a pain to repress.  I got quite a bit of use out of it for it being a sample size and I am okay with calling it done.

I will continue to use my Tarte palette this month as my transition, liner, and brow bone shades.  I think I am going to change it up a bit and focus more on the brown and gold shades in the Naked palette this month.  I will use Buck and Half Baked for the majority of my looks and see where I get with those shades.

I am debating depotting a lot of the shades in my Naked palette that I will use and just getting rid of the rest.  I know there are colors I am not really a fan of and probably won't use.  I have so many other eye shadows to use that I don't feel the need to force myself to use every shade in this palette if I don't want to.  We will see if I convince myself to do it this month:)

Heather

*This post is not sponsored.  All products were purchased by me.

4 comments:

  1. Great work hitting pan on sin!
    -Kristen Kay

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can only imagine the excitement of hitting pan on your Naked palette! I don't think I'm very close with mine, but I have a feeling sin would be my first shade too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be sad when it is gone. It is a definitely a feeling of accomplishment to hit pan. Thanks for reading!

      Delete