Sunday, April 16, 2017

New to Me in March

I did pretty well with my spending in March and my purchases.  I did not make any crazy impulse purchases so I was very pleased with that.  Here is what I did buy during the month.


Purchase #1 - Sephora ($17.00)
I needed to replenish my stock of cotton rounds from Sephora.  Also, I hadn't ordered anything in February to get my birthday gift so I added that in as well.


Purchase #1 - Sephora (cont. - gifts with purchase)
Sephora was running a special for 5 samples with purchase instead of 3 so these are the samples I chose (I actually got the ones I picked:) and the birthday gift.  I had a hard time choosing between the Caudalie skincare set and this Tarte set but I have so much skincare to work through I thought I would try out the lip paints and get the Tarte one.


Purchase #2 - Julep Maven box (prepaid - not in total)
I am in love with the purple color on my nails.  I posted a picture of it on my nails on my Instagram (@lovetobebusyblog).


Purchase #3 - Sephora Play box (not in total)
I wasn't too thrilled about this box in March because three of the products were some type of illuminator or highlighter.  It just seems like a bit much of the same type of product.  Also, the Make Up For Ever shadow was the exact same one I received in a previous box.

The last thing I picked up (which isn't pictured) was the Wet and Wild trio in Hieroglyphic Heart.  It is limited edition and I don't usually feel the need to hunt those down but I was excited by the colors of this one.  I had a friend looking and I finally found it around me!

I took in a total of 20 products this month through purchases and subscription boxes.  I spent a total of $2.99 since I don't count the cotton rounds.

What have you purchased recently that you love?
Heather

*Not a sponsored post.

No comments:

Post a Comment