Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Sweet in Project Panning Finale

It is time for the finale of the Sweet on Project Panning challenge.  This was a large collaboration on Youtube and many joined in on Instagram as well.  You were to pick 5-6 products with a "sweet" theme.

I didn't quite hit all of my goals with this project but I am very happy with the progress I did make.  I finished two of the products completely.


I finished the Stila Lip Glaze in raspberry sorbet and the Beauty Protector Protect and Detangle spray.

The next products were two lip products.  This is where they were at my intro at the beginning of January...


My goal was to clear out the left side of the Soap and Glory lip balm and finish the cake batter Chapstick (which was my bonus item).
This is the progress I made...


I did clear out quite a bit of the Soap and Glory lip balm even if I didn't quite get all of the left side done.  I am much closer to finishing this (which is getting too old) and I was able to see how much progress I can make in a few short months if I use it regularly.  I had just a tiny bit left of the chapstick and it will be done within the next week.

I also included an eye shadow in this project.  Here is where I started...


My goal was to finish the NYX shadow in white pearl.  Here is where I am now...


I didn't finish the shadow but I flattened it out quite a bit and expanded the pan.  Since my last update at the end of January, I also began using this as a cheek highlight.  It worked well as a subtle shimmer.  I am putting this product to the side for now but I will come back to it and try to finish it up at some point this year.


The final product was the Mario Badescu Strawberry Tonic Mask.  This was brand new when I started and my goal was to use it once a week and see how much I used up.  I would say I'm about a fourth of the way through this tub.  I have found that I am not a huge fan of this mask.  I feel like it leaves a residue on my face and might even break me out.  I am going to put this to the side for now and may try to use it again at some point.  I am honestly not sure I like it enough to use it again, but I will take a break and see how I feel.

So, that is my progress for my first challenge of 2017.  I would like to continue panning throughout the year so I am going to pick out products and begin a Finish 5 by Cinco de Mayo challenge on March 5th which will give me 2 months.  Watch for that post this weekend!

I would love to hear about any panning projects you are participating in so share them in the comments!

Heather

*All opinions are my own.  I was not compensated in any way for this post.  All products were purchased by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment