Happy St. Patrick's Day to you all! Since I finished my last seasonal challenge/project pan at the end of February, I wanted to find a new challenge to join in. Kristen Kay on Youtube was doing Finish 6 by Summer so I decided to join her in this project. Some of these products are repeats from other projects that I am hoping to finally finish up. The project will end around the 20th of June.
1. Bare Minerals 5 in 1 cream shadow/base - This is a small deluxe size cream shadow. I just finished by eye base and need a new one so I am going to work on this one. I prefer pencil type products so I know I wouldn't reach for this if I don't put it in this project. I have marked it but I haven't used it before so it is brand new even though the line is not at the top.
2. Marc Jacobs Dot Perfume - This is a rollerball that I have been working on for awhile as you can see by all the lines. It has been in my Project Use It Up each month but I haven't been very motivated to finish it. I am hoping that I'll be more consistent with it if I put it in this project.
3. Soap and Glory A Great Kisser lip balm - This is a carryover from Sweet on Project Panning. I did use up quite a bit in the two months of that project so I am hoping to finish it during the next three months if I use it consistently.
4. Maybelline Color Whisper in Lust for Blush - This is one of my oldest lipsticks so I want to work on finishing it before it goes bad. My goal is to finish this product.
5. NYX eye shadow in White Pearl - Another product I didn't finish during Sweet on Project Panning that I am hoping to finish during this project. I will use this mainly as my eye shadow all over my lid and I might use it as a highlight if I am down to the wire and its not done:)
6. Laura Gellar Baked Blush and Brighten in Tropic Hues - I worked on this blush last fall and thought I'd finish it and I didn't. I have put it to the side over the last few months and I am hoping if I pull it out again, I can finish it off. Sorry about my big ole thumb, but I wanted you to be able to see how flat it is to start out.
This is my list of products for this challenge. I am trying to include where I am at and my goal for each one. The bottom of the page will also be where I mark my progress for the Maybelline lipstick.
Would love to hear if you are joining in on this project or any seasonal challenges so I can check out your progress!
*All opinions are my own. All products were purchased by me. I was not compensated in any way for this post.