Saturday, March 25, 2017

Birchbox - March Box and February Reviews

My Birchbox for March came a few days ago and I wanted to share what I received this month.  As I have said in previous posts, my Birchbox subscription is coming to an end.  I believe April will be my last box.

Here is what came in my March box...


Tocca perfume in Emelia - full size $68
Daarvoor Replenish Jojoba Creme Treatment - full size $29
Dr. Jart+ Dermaclear Micro Water - full size $32
Kiel's Since 1851 Ultra Facial Cream - full size $27.50
Arrow Enhance Waterproof Eye Brightener - full size $16

I chose the Kiehls Ultra Facial Cream for sample choice this month.  I wasn't excited about any of the choices and didn't want to end up with something I'd totally hate.  I know this Kiehls cream doesn't irritate my skin so I chose it.
I absolutely love the Dr.Jart+ water.  I have had samples before so I am excited for that product.


Reviews from February...


I have to say that I haven't tried any of the products from February.  Yikes!  I didn't even realize until I went to write this post.  However, that is part of the reason why I cancelled this box.  I'm not excited enough by the products I am receiving to try them out right away.

I am excited for the Davines wash but I am saving it for when we go to our place in Michigan because I usually keep some travel size toiletries there.  I passed the lip product on to a friend who wears darker lip shades instead of trying it out and then having to throw it away.

I will update my thoughts on these product in my empties over the next few months.

Heather

*This post is not sponsored.

No comments:

Post a Comment