Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Was It Worth It? - Thoughts on October's Purchases

I can't believe how fast the days and weekends go by.  Somehow my time to blog always seems to disappear.  So I apologize for the delay in my posts.  I plan out my posts each month but something always seems to get in the way of my schedule.  Life, I suppose:)

It is time to review the purchases I made in October and see how I feel about them.  As I looked back on my October Haul post, I was surprised to find that the only items I purchased that month were what came in my Sephora Play box.

I also mentioned the Lorac Mega Pro 3 palette since I purchased it at the end of September/beginning of October.  I am still loving that palette!  I don't use it nearly as much as I should but I would be happy using it every day if I didn't own any other shadows.  It has a good mix of shimmer and matte and so many shades that I love to wear.


Onto my Sephora Play box:

YSL Mon Paris - I have not tried this perfume sample yet.  However, I am trying to work through all of my perfume samples this year so stay tuned to my empties for a review.  I know I have a few in this scent.

Smash box Always On Matte Liquid Lipstick in Driver's Seat - I did end up passing this on to someone else.  The orange/brown tones in this are not good for me.

Blinc mascara - This was in my empties awhile back.  I tried it out for a bit and just wasn't a huge fan.   It creeped me out to feel like I was pulling off my eye lashes as I removed it.  In addition, it didn't do anything great for my lashes.  I need more volume than I get from this mascara.

Belif true cream aqua bomb - I haven't opened this yet but I have used it before and I know I like it.  I only have a few more uses in the daytime moisturizer I am using now and then I will be opening this one.

Christophe Robin regenerating mask - I am glad I read the label of this as I was making my inventory because it is a hair mask (not a skin mask as I had thought).  I am just finishing up a hair mask and then I will try this one out.

Skin Inc Pure Revival Peel - I need to pull this and a few other peels out that I have and start using them.  Keep an eye on my empties.

Well, that is about it for my reviews of October's purchases.  There wasn't much purchased, which is a good thing when you are trying to downsize what you own.  I hope to get my next post up soon!

Heather

* All opinions are my own.  All products were purchased by me.  I was not compensated in any way for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment