Thursday, February 2, 2017

Project Use It Up - February Goals

I can't believe it is already February!  One month of 2017 is over.  February is very exciting, though, because it is my birthday month!!  Woo hoo!

The beginning of a new month means new goals for Project Use It Up.  Most of my products are carrying over from January but a few will definitely be done this month so that is good news.


These were my January goals.  I did very well checking off those boxes.  I even painted my nails once right at the end of the month.  It is just so hard to find a long enough block of time to paint them and let them dry.  I did not finish any of my products listed this month but you will see a little further down that I am close.


My February goals are staying pretty much the same as are the products.  Since taking the pictures, I have added a small section at the bottom to tally up how many foil packets I use for #foilfebruary that is taking place over on Instagram.  


Murad toner - I made good progress again this month.  I figure I might actually finish it in the next few months.  I know I haven't mentioned it lately but I use this on my back and chest area where I break out (from sweaty workouts) because it is too harsh for my face.

Smashbox blemish control primer - I am so close to being done with this.  When I finish I will be trying to use up primer foil packets and then I will start in on this Becca primer.  I have marked where I am starting and the packaging will work its way up as I use up product.

Air Repair Facial Mist - Again, I am very close to having this finished. I assume it will be done this month.


Living Proof night cap - This is a total guess as to my progress on this product because you can't see through it, even if you hold it up to the light.  I have used a few times but I always forget because I need to apply it the night before I am going to shower.  If I can remember to use it, I think it will go quickly.

Marc Jacobs Dot perfume - I did not make as much progress as I did in December because I am also trying to work through perfume samples.  I used 2 perfume samples first and then used this for the remainder of the month after those were finished.  I am going to continue with that for the next few months and see what I work through.

Tarte Maracuja Oil - You can't really see my mark on this but it was full when I started and I have used a good amount.  It will still take me months to finish.  I am using this on my chest and neck area when I apply lotion to my arms and legs.  Recently, I have also been using it on any other dry areas on my body after I shower because this winter weather is wreaking havoc on my skin.

There hasn't been too much change in products but I am really hoping to finish up a few soon and move on to new ones.  I have debated switching out the perfume for some variety but this is the oldest perfume I own (by a lot) and it should really get finished up.

As I said above, I will also be participating in #foilfebruary on Instagram this month in an effort to use up foil packets.  Check out @haley0614 on Instagram to see what all is happening.  I will post those empties and reviews on Instagram so follow me @lovetobebusyblog if you are interested.

Heather

*All opinions are my own.  All products were purchased by me.  I was not compensated in any way for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment