Sunday, February 26, 2017

Pan That Palette 2017 - March Update

I thought I would share where I am at with my Pan That Palette for 2017.  I am focusing on finishing up the Tarte Be Mattenificent palette that I started in January of 2016.  In addition, I am trying to use my Naked palette often since it is the oldest palette I own.  Other shadows are being added in as well, especially if I am close to finishing them up or want some variety.

I am also picking two blushes each month to rotate through and work on.  I have some blushes I have never worn so I am also decluttering as I go if it isn't something I want to keep.


The top left is the Tarte palette.  The cream shade was finished at the end of 2016.  I had large dips in the other two shades I use as transitions.  I use the dark purple as my lower lash liner and the light pink as a brow bone and inner corner.  Because these shades are matte and neutral, I am able to mix up the look with other shades in my crease and on my lid.

This past month, I used the Coastal Scents Style Eyes dark pink shade (the small duo) as my crease shade.  I then used Sin from the Naked palette on my lid.

The other look I wore often was the Tarte palette as my crease and transition and then Half Baked from the Naked palette all over the lid and up into the crease a bit.

For blush, I used the blush in the Tarte palette and the Cargo blush in Bali.  I am decluttering the Cargo blush since I find it to be chunky and hard to blend.  I have other blushes I love than to try to work with one that I don't.


My palettes will not vary for March nor will I be adding in any other shades on most days.  The Naked palette gives me quite a bit of variety to work with.  I would really like to finish the shade in the Coastal Scents palette this month.  I will also be using the cream shade as my base after primer.  I had been using another shade in my Sweet on Project Panning seasonal challenge.  But since that is finishing up, I will be using the cream shade instead so I can get this duo out of my collection.

The blushes for this month will be Bare Minerals in The Secret's Out.  The bronzer is in the shade Skinny Dip, which I may use a bit as well.  I will also be using the Maybelline Master Hi-light blush in Pink Rose which is one of my favorite blushes ever!

Not seeing as much progress as quickly as I had hoped.  You can see some dips at the top of Sin and Half Baked that have gotten a bit deeper.

Heather

*All opinions are my own.  All products were purchased by me.  I was not compensated in any way for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment