Saturday, January 28, 2017

Sweet on Project Panning Update

Almost one month down for 2017 already!  I'm excited because that means my birthday month will be starting soon:)  And we are one month closer to warmer weather.

I am going to be updating my progress for the Sweet on Project Panning seasonal challenge.  This was started on Youtube and a lot of people have joined in both on Youtube and Instagram.  If you search Sweet on Project Panning on Youtube or #sweetpans on Instagram, you can see all of the people participating.  This will be my only update for this project.  I started January 1st and ends February 28th so we are halfway through the project at this time.  You can see my intro post here.

Here is where I am at...


1.  Beauty Protector Protect and Detangle spray - I am at the black line right above the design at the bottom of the bottle.  This was new when I started but I use it every time I dry my hair and sometimes when I air dry it as well.  This will be definitely be finished soon!

2.  Mario Badescu Strawberry Tonic Mask - My goal for this project was to use this mask once a week.  It was brand new when I started but I wanted to see how much I could get through.  I am going to use this again on Sunday (my night I usually mask), however, I think it might be breaking me out.  I can't decide if it detoxifying spots on my skin or causing the breakouts itself.

After this Sunday, if I still seem to be having skin issues, I am going to switch to the Fresh Rose Mask and try to finish it up during the month of February.  That way I am still working through a "sweet" product but I am not fretting about the state of my skin while I do it.  This is the other jar pictured.


3.  NYX eyeshadow in White Pearl - I have been working on the top left corner and do see some progress but it definitely isn't moving as quickly as I had thought it would.  I use this as a base all over my lid before I apply my other shadows.  I am going to try to use it as a face highlight too to try and work through it by the end of this project.


4.  Soap and Glory A Great Kisser lip balm - My goal was to work on the left side of this balm to clear it out.  I have definitely expanded the pan since I started at the beginning of the month.  I apply this every morning before my makeup.  I then to try to use this as my primary lip balm when I am home and need something.

5.  Stila Lip Glaze in Raspberry Sorbet - You can see my progress mark on this lipgloss.  Although it looks bright, it is pretty sheer.  I am really only applying this once a day so I am going to try to throw in some extra applications.  I am not totally sure I will finish this, it will be close.

6.  Bonus Item - Chapstick in Cake Batter - You can see my progress marks on the paper above the chapstick.  I used quite a bit by applying this each night before bed but I am not sure I will finish this product in the next month.  If not, I will definitely be pretty close.

I apologize for the picture quality but it has been nothing but dark and cloudy here.  The weather man says it could be next weekend before we see the sun and I don't want to wait that long to be posting on the blog (if the sun even appears:).

Thanks for stopping by!
Heather

*All opinions are my own.  All products were purchased by me.  I was not compensated in any way for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment