Monday, December 5, 2016

New to Me in November

You all will be happy to hear that I have a more exciting haul for you this month because I purchased something other than my Sephora Play box ;)  November was the VIB sale and Black Friday so I did pick up a few things.


Purchase #1 - Birchbox
At the beginning of the month, Birchbox gave me 50 points for free.  I had some points in my account to use up (since I am canceling when my year is up and don't plan to purchase from them anymore) and the addition of the 50 points made it more enticing to use them up at that time.  I purchased The Body Shop tea tree oil which I use every day on areas of my skin prone to blemishes.  I also purchased the Marcelle micellar water which I've used before and love.  The Acure Lip Lush was a freebie with purchase.


Purchase #2 - Ulta
This purchase was out of necessity.  My daughter needed a new brush and I needed the other items.  Luckily, I had 2X points so that was a nice little bonus.  I have never tried Hand Food and my current hand cream is at the end so I'm excited to use it soon!


Purchase #3 and #4 - Sephora
I purchased three items during the VIB sale.  The first item was a new shaving brush for my husband because his is falling apart.  He likes the Art of Shaving brushes and so the 20% off was a good time to buy it and save $12 (this item is not pictured).  I also bought the small size of Hourglass powder in dim light.  I've been wanting to try one of their powders and I only have one powder in my stash at this point so I figured I'd grab another one so I have some options.  My third purchase was a Marc Jacobs lipgloss in Taboo.  This was not a need but I did get rid of a lot of glosses and had been wanting to try this brand.  The rest of the items pictured are samples from my orders (with a lot of substitutions by Sephora instead of what I actually chose when I ordered).

Purchase #5 - Sephora
This was my Black Friday purchase.  I am on my last beauty blender so I wanted something to keep around as a backup.  This was a set that they offered that day.  There was a sample bag code so I stocked up on my favorite cotton rounds to reach the amount for the bag.


This is the sample bag and samples that came with my Black Friday order.


Sephora Play box - I love the gloss and the perfume smelled really good.  I've already finished it.  I'm excited to use the caviar stick since everyone raves about them.
Stella McCartney Pop
Caudalie sorbet moisturizer
Glamglow mask
Sephora gloss
Laura Mercier caviar stick
Cover FX primer

What did you purchase this month?  Anything you are loving?

Heather

*All opinions are my own.  All products were purchased by me.  I was not compensated in any way for this post.


No comments:

Post a Comment