Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Project Use It Up - November Update and December Goals

Hi friends!  I suppose now that Thanksgiving is over, we start the countdown to Christmas.  We have a few weeks of school between now and then but I have already started my list of things to accomplish while I have two weeks off.  I didn't cross many items off my list during Thanksgiving break as many other things seemed to take over (like Gilmore Girls on Netflix:).  I did some shopping for gifts already and did buy myself one beauty item on Black Friday which I will include in my November Haul which I will post in the next week or so.

This is going to be my update on Project Use It Up for November.  


I have been doing pretty well with masking once a week.  I have found that I am more likely to do it during the week (I have been aiming for Tuesdays) when I am home and doing things around the house instead of weekends when we are out and about.  So, I will cross off that fourth box today since this is going up on Tuesday.
I used up all five foil packets but must have forgotten to cross off the boxes.  I reviewed those samples on my Instagram (@lovetobebusyblog).
I was much better about using my peel pads this month but I still haven't been painting my nails.

I finished the Pure Grace perfume and Malin and Goetz mask which you will see in my empties.  I am considering the Ponds cream finished since I have 1-2 uses left.


These are my December goals.  I am trying out listing them out in my notebook where I keep track of all my other beauty info.  My overall goals are the same for the month.

I am keeping a few products that I want to continue to work on.  I took out the Ponds cream since it will be finished very soon and I will use the Liz Earle in its place.  I am not adding any products in because during December I will be working on all my deluxe sized products so I want to focus on those.  I will keep a tally of how many I finish as well as a list with my empties.


These are all the products I am carrying over from November.  I have barely used the perfume since I was concentrating on finishing the Philosophy one.  I will focus on this one now.  I have 8 peel pads left.  I have been using 2 at a time because they are so dry now that I need one for each side of my face.  So, I hope to have those gone this month also.  

My big focus will be moving out deluxed size samples this month.  I will keep you updated on Instagram as I have empties.  

I am working on big goals and how I want to organize my beauty info for next year.  If you are interested in seeing how I plan to organize my beauty notebook, let me know.  I will blog about it after I get it all set up if people are interested (keeping some things I do now and modifying a bit after seeing Curious Sparkles post about hers on Youtube).

Heather

*All products were purchased by me.  All opinions are my own.  I was not compensated in any way for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment