Monday, November 14, 2016

New to Me in October

Since I have been trying to declutter and be better about my spending, I didn't have any big purchases in October.  I did buy the Lorac Mega Pro 3, but that might have even been at the end of September.

I am absolutely loving that palette, even though I don't have a picture for this post.  I love the shades and they are very pigmented and blend so well.  I have a little Lorac trio from a kit awhile back, but this is my first experience with a Lorac palette and I really love it.

Since I am trying to declutter (and will do even more as I create my newest inventory at the end of the month), I am trying not to buy too many items until I decide what to get rid of and what I would really like to try out in its place.

The only purchase in October was my Sephora Play box.  Since I don't share that any other place on my blog, I thought I would show you what I received in my box.  Sephora has been sending out different variations over the past few months.


October's theme was The Cool Cut and I received...

Smashbox Always On Matte Liquid Lipstick in Driver's Seat - I am giving this away because when I swatch it, it is not a good color for me.  It is very orange/brown on me (I need to stick to pinkier shades with my skin tone).

Blinc Mascara amplified - I have been using this and I do like it.  It is very strange to take off since it looks like your eyelashes are coming out:)  It doesn't give me as much volume as I would like but it does wear well throughout the day with no smudging or flaking for me.

Items I haven't tried ye:
Skin Inc Pure Revival Peel
Belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb - I think I have used this before and if it is the exact same product, I do like it.
Christophe Robin Regenerating Mask with Rare Prickly Pear Seed Oil

This box wasn't as exciting for me as a few of the past boxes but I will try everything out and report back over the next few months.  I will continue to try this out for a few months but I don't know that I will continue with the subscription after that period.

I have some thoughts on my own hauls, purchases, subscriptions, samples that I will be trying to put together to share for 2017.

Heather

*All opinions are my own.  All products were purchased by me.  I was not compensated in any way for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment