Sunday, October 16, 2016

Was It Worth It? - Thoughts on June Purchases

Life has been a little crazy here lately.  I am in charge of a 5K this coming weekend and it is consuming a lot of my time.  I wanted to take a break from all of that to post some reviews of the items I purchased in June.  One of my big purchases was the Bare Minerals mystery box.  Since there are so many products in that box, I will post that review separately in the next few days (hopefully:).


My first purchase was from Ulta.  I needed a tea tree oil which they were out of but I decided to try this kit of products instead.  I have finished the tea tree oil from this kit (and repurchased another one) but I have yet to try any of the other products in this box.


My second purchase was also from Ulta because they were offering a sample bag, I had a coupon, and the list goes on.  Hubby loves the Art of Shaving line and it is all he uses.
I have used the clarifying shampoo I purchased and I do like it.  I only use it about once a week so it will last me a long time.  The other Matrix products (hairspray and shampoo) have not been used yet.
I have been using the CC+ from It Cosmetics in Light to mix with my fair shade for a better match.


This was the sample bag that came from Ulta with the purchase above.  I have recently started pulling items from this bag to try to use up.  I finished up the Clinique Happy body lotion and am currently using the Murad serum.  I did not keep the Lorac Tantalizer because it is not a product I will ever use.  The rest of the items I will get to eventually:)

I am really trying to work through my products and have been good about avoiding these sample bags lately since I have too much stuff.  I will include reviews as I use these up in my empties post or on Instagram so watch there for updates too.

Heather

*All opinions are my own.  All products were purchased by me.  I was not compensated in any way for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment