Sunday, October 9, 2016

New to Me in September

Time to share with you what I purchased in the month of September.  While I had a few beauty purchases, I feel like I am doing much better overall with being more conscious of what I am purchasing before I spend the money.


Purchase #1 - Sephora
Sephora offered 4x points on purchases and a sample bag with a $25 purchase during a few days of September.  I am almost out of my Pixi undereye brightener and want to try the Becca one next.  So, I purchased that along with some cotton rounds.  The samples were a Caudalie serum, YSL perfume sample, and a foundation sample.


Purchase #1 continued -
This is the sample bag of items that came with the Sephora order above.  The products include perfume sample, Fresh skincare foil packets, Estee Edit lipstick sample, Belif moisturizer, Origins moisturizer, Benefit they're real mascara, Dr. Brandt microdermabrasion, and Beauty Blender cleanser.


Purchase #2 - Ulta
I was finishing up a toner and would need some new backups so when I had 5x points on Mario Badescu, I bought my favorite toner from them.  I also needed a new nail care item.


Purchase #3 - Ulta
Ulta offered the Lorac Mega Pro 3 early for Platinum members.  The shades looked beautiful and there are so many shades I can see myself wearing.  I used points so I paid $45 instead of $59.  I also had 2 skincare samples with the order.  I've used the palette once and I loved it!


Sephora Play Box
My items for September were:
Anastasia clear brow gel
Ole Henriksen sheer transformation
Kat Von D tattoo liner
Living Proof Perfect Hair Day night cap
Sephora Lipstick
Atelier cologne

Overall this month I spent $93.00.  This is a little more than I would normally want to spend but I did buy that gorgeous palette that I am so excited to be using (and that makes it worth it!).

Heather


No comments:

Post a Comment