Saturday, July 30, 2016

What I'm Loving Lately - July

This post is a bit late in the month.  But it is summer so my schedule is not so much of a schedule:)  I haven't been consistently wearing makeup since it is summer and has been very hot lately.  Therefore, most of the things I've been loving lately are skincare or haircare.


Dr. Jart+ Dermaclear Micro Water - I'm a big fan of cleansing waters.  I have loved the Sephora brand and Marcelle brand so I thought I'd give this one a try from Birchbox.  I really like this one too.  A big plus for me is when it doesn't sting my eyes and I can use it as an eye makeup remover too.


Bumble and Bumble Don't Blow It - This came in a Sephora Play box and it is perfect for summer.  I use it on my wet hair and let it air dry, usually in some sort of bun.  My hair seems to be less frizzy when I use this product and a little goes a long way so the sample has lasted quite awhile.


Shea Moisture Body Wash - I bought a few of these body washes on Black Friday last year from Ulta and I am just now getting around to using them (remember when I posted in my haul about not using the stuff I buy?).  This particular scent (Olive and Green Tea) is a nice fresh scent.  The wash lathers well and isn't drying out my skin.  I'm looking forward to using the other scents I have too.


Kiehls Ultra Facial Oil Free Gel Cream - I love gel moisturizers.  I bought the Simple Gel moisturizer and this one around the same time.  The Simple one lasted FOREVER and it no longer being made (hate that).  I love the consistency of a gel moisturizer and how quickly they absorb into my skin.  My oily skin does not need a heavy moisturizer in the morning so this a great one to use.


Garnier BB Cream - I have had this for quite awhile...since BB creams first became popular and this was one of the few on the market.  This is a nice light coverage for me for every day wear.  This shade is only a good match in the summer so I have been wearing it daily.  During the rest of the year I mix it with my It Cosmetics CC Cream in Fair which is too light and they look great mixed together.  I really wish they made this in Fair/Light and I'd be even more in love.

What have you been loving lately?

Heather

*All opinions are my own.  All products were purchased by me.  I was not compensated in any way for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment