Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Project Use It Up - June Update/July Goals

Wow!  I can't believe it is already July!  I hope you all had a wonderful holiday weekend.  We spent time with friends and enjoyed being outside all weekend.  I'm a few days behind but it is time for my Project Use It Up update for this month.

Starting with June's goals, here is how it went...


I did a good job finishing up deluxe and foil sized products.  I did paint my nails once as they are in better shape than they were coming out of our dry/cold winter.  I used a clay mask once and a sheet mask once.

I was able to finish the Kiehls Ultra Repair Cream that I was using as my night cream.  I decluttered the Coola spray because the spray was not the fine mist of a good setting spray and it stung my eyes.

Now on to July's goals...


I am keeping my overall goals the same for July.  They have been working well for me and if I want to be more specific, I just add those products in for each individual month.

I am continuing with the License to Blot.  I barely use this because I don't really have a need for it or like it much.  I am also carrying over the Kiehls serum, although it should be done in the next week.  I am adding in the ACT mouthwash because it expires this month and I don't want to waste it.  I put the Clean rollerball perfume in this project but I might swap it out for my Marc Jacobs Dot rollerball because it is more of a summer scent.  Finally, my peel pads continue on (even though I am horrible about using them).


These are the specific products I will work on.  The white jar on the left is the empty Kiehls cream from June.  Again, I might swap out the Clean rollerball, however, the Marc Jacobs is completely full so we will see how much I get through.  I am also concentrating on using up a Ponds moisturizer that I didn't put in the picture.  It has been around awhile and I don't really like it for my face so I'm using it on my neck and chest area instead.

I'm really enjoying this project each month because I concentrate on using up skincare (especially deluxe sizes) instead of jumping around between products.  It gives me more of a focus each month.

Heather

*All opinions are my own.  All products were purchased by me.  I was not compensated in any way for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment