Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Project Use It Up - July Update/August Goals

Almost the end of the month so it is time for a Project Use It Up update and some new goals.  These are some of my favorite posts and videos to watch along with empties.  I am going to show you how July went and then I'm going to change things up a little starting in August which I will explain below.


As for my monthly goals, I did better with masks this month and I even painted my nails...once:)  I finished more than 2 deluxe samples and more than 2 foil packets.  I did not finish a perfume sample since I was concentrating on a perfume in this project instead.  I did not finish any of the products I had listed for the month, although I am close on the serum.


Here are the products I had listed above.  I swapped out the Clean rollerball perfume for this Marc Jacobs one since the Marc Jacobs is older and I should use it up first.  It was full when I started so just a bit of progress.  I finished about half of the mouthwash and it is in the trash since it expired this month.  At least I got some use out of it.  And that License to Blot is still holding on.  I just don't ever use it because I forget, especially in the summer when I don't care as much about my makeup.

August Goals
I am going to change things up a little bit from here on out.  I am going to start treating this more like a rolling project pan that I update each month.  I've had very limited products and really no makeup included each month.  So for now, I am going to include a lot more products in an effort to finish some things up and get myself to concentrate on them.


With that being said, here are my August goals.  The general goals will stay the same.  I have added more products to be working on.  I know they won't all be finished in a month but I want to be able to keep track of my progress and really work on them.  I have put the Kerstin Florian peel pads at the top because I used one this month and they are drying out so I need to use them up.  I can really only use one a week on my skin so I hope to use 4 this month.


These are what I have included this month:
Murad toner - way too strong for my face so I am using it on my body when needed - you can see my progress marks from last month
Ponds cream - I'm sick of using it on my face so I am using it on my neck and chest to finish it.  I can't really show you progress because it is white inside.
License to Blot - I hope to be able to have this done this month.
Marc Jacobs Dot - You can see the line where I am starting from July.
Pure Grace - You can see my starting line.  These are my two oldest perfumes right now so I want to use them up before they go bad.  I will be alternating between the two during the month.
Kiehls serum - This will be done very soon.
Garnier BB cream - This is way too dark most of the year but I have been enjoy it this summer and it is matching me very well.  I hope to finish it up while it is such a good color for me.  I am right above the words Skin Renew where the black line is (I think...this is hard to see through).

Some categories of products, I am down to just one (day moisturizers) or I have them included in project pans so I am not including them here.  You may see that change depending on what I bring in or what season projects I am doing at the time.  If I don't have a project going, I may include more makeup or lip products.  We will see what I am feeling each month.

Heather

*All opinions are my own.  All products were purchased by me.  I was not compensated in any way for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment