Wednesday, June 22, 2016

What I'm Loving Lately - June

I had every intention to share some items I was loving with you every month and I don't think I've done that since January!  I hope to be better about it each month, especially as I am trying new products to work through all my makeup and skincare.  I'm also going to include some random things each month that I love.  I always thinks it fun to see a little of people's personality through what they enjoy.

A few things I have been loving lately...


Marcelle 3 in 1 Micellar solution - This came in a Birchbox and I absolutely love it.  I use it as a cleansing water at night to take of my makeup before I cleanse.  Unlike others I have tried, this doesn't sting my eyes.  On recent vacations, I have taken this product and used it as my eye makeup remover as well so it can do double duty.  I have some others to finish up but then this might be a purchase for me.


Make Up Forever Artist Plexi Gloss in 202 - I have no idea where I got this lipgloss.  I have looked back through Instagram posts and I can't find it anywhere.  But I do love it.  It is slightly sticky but not enough to be annoying.  Just enough stickiness to stay put a little longer.  This shade is a very neutral shade that doesn't even show up much on my lips but that makes it easy for me to swipe on anywhere and it very wearable.  I'd love to try other glosses from this line.


Laura Gellar Blush-n-Brighten in Tropical Hues - I had never tried a Laura Gellar product until this came in a Birchbox.  I love how natural it looks on the cheeks and it wears really well during the day. I'd love to try the powder from this brand as well.


Bare Minerals Lasting Line in Forever Brandy - This came last fall in my Bare Minerals mystery box and I hadn't ever used it until recently!  It is the perfect purpley brown and I can smudge it a little right when I apply it and then it stays all day.  I'm not a black liner girl so I like that this is a darker shade without being black.


Scentsy bar in Blond Wood and Moonflower - I am absolutely horrible at describing scents but I love this one!  I have Scentsy warmers in quite a few rooms of my house and am addicted to their scents.  The catalog describes this as "pale, warm wood and amber envelop demure moonflower, delicate white roses and upturned lilies in a modern, magical fragrance."

My last love this month is ordering ahead in the Starbucks app!  Sometimes, I really feel like a Starbucks on the way to work but I usually have to plan ahead since it is an extra 10-15 minutes in line most of the time.  However, I can order ahead and then just walk in and it is ready to be picked up...no waiting necessary.  I have heard that drinks are more expensive if you do that but I haven't noticed a significant difference if there is one at all.

What have you been loving lately?  I often buy items and put them to the side, waiting months to use them.  I'm trying to be better about using products or at least trying them out so I can let you know my thoughts and if they are worth keeping.  I hope that will give me a good variety in my recent favorites to share with you all.

Heather

*All opinions are my own.  All products were purchased by me.  I was not compensated in any way for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment