Thursday, June 2, 2016

Project Use It Up - May Update/June Goals

The family is now on summer break!  Looking forward to lots of reading, relaxing and organizing some closets:)

Time to update my Project Use It Up for May and tell you what I'll be working on for June.


I did pretty well with my May goals.  I used my face masks and sample products.  I only painted my nails once but they are not in great shape still so I am taking a break between polishes.

I finally finished my Mario Badescu serum so I am really excited!  I also finished the Night-a-Mins deluxe sample this month too.  I really need to work on using up my Kerstin Florian peel pads before they dry out!


My overall goals for June will stay the same.  I still want to use up the License to Blot.  I don't like the product but there isn't much left so I just need to use it up.  I forget to use it a lot.  I have started on the Kiehls serum and hope to finish that this month as well as the night cream from Kiehls.  I have added in a Coola setting spray to try to finish up this month also.


These are the products to finish this month.  I marked progress for the License to Blot and Kiehls serum from last month.  The night cream is about half full and the Coola is brand new but only about half full as well.


This was the only foil packet I finished up that wasn't part of my Finish 50 by Fall which I posted on my Instagram and will update later this month.  I liked this conditioner.  It made my hair feel soft and smooth.

Heather

*All opinions are my own.  All products were purchased by me.  I was not compensated in any way for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment