Monday, June 6, 2016

New to Me in May

Time to share my May purchases with you!  I did very well with my purchases this month so I am happy with that.  I have also resisted the recent Sephora sample bags so go me:)  Hopefully I keep it up.


One of my friends had a Younique Facebook party.  I have never tried any of their products so I thought I'd order a few things.  I got a lipgloss in a pretty milky pink.  I also picked up their brow gel to compare to Gimme Brow and some others to see if I like it.



These are all samples I got with a Sephora order.  I had ordered a few items as gifts for other people and wanted to try this foundation.


I like to have a backup of toner for when I run out of the one I am using.  It is a product I can't live without.  I wanted to try this Kiehls toner so I picked it up along with the lip balm to try out.  The other items were free with the order.


Finally, is my Sephora Play box for May.  This was the first month I received this box and I wasn't super impressed.  I'll try everything out and update in the future.

I do plan to update and give reviews of my purchases at a later date.  I think next month I will start with my haul updates from my March purchases.  That will have given me 3 months to try things out and let you know.  So stay tuned for that!

Heather

*All opinions are my own.  All products were purchased by me.  I was not compensated in any way for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment