Monday, June 20, 2016

Finish 6 by Summer Finale

Today is the first day of summer which means it is the final day of my Finish 6 by Summer seasonal project pan.

I really thought I would do better with this project than I did, but I got good use out of some of my products so I am going to call it a success.

I did not finish 6 products.  At the May update I had finished 3 products.  I have also finished the Tarte detox mask since the last update bringing my total to 4.  The Tarte detox mask was in my May empties post if you want to see my thoughts.

Here is what I have left.


Malin and Goetz clarifying clay mask - You can see my progress marks, although there is a lot of air in the tube as well.  I'll continue to use this and hopefully finish up in the next few weeks.

Smashbox lipgloss in limitless - I am almost done with this but I haven't used it in the past few weeks because I don't like it!  It is super goopy and collects in the corners of my mouth (gross!).  I am calling this done.

Tarte lip crayon in energy - I haven't used this in a few weeks either.  I did make good progress on it but it is super drying and I'm not a fan of the shade it turns on me (it is one of those pinks that adjusts differently on everyone).  It becomes a very bright pink.  So, I am calling this one done too.


The final product was the Jouer cream blush in petal.  My goal was just to hit pan which I did!  Cream blushes are very hard to finish so I know this will take me quite awhile still.

If you count the blush and 2 lip products, I finished 6 products.  So, this is kind of a win:)  I am continuing with my Finish 50 by Fall project and thinking about what I will do next.

Heather

*All opinions are my own.  All products were purchased by me.  I was not compensated in any way for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment