Sunday, May 8, 2016

New to Me in April

I got a lot of positive feedback on my post of what I purchased in March so I thought I would continue with it.  Just hoping I remember to take pictures for the post each time:)  I also had a request to do reviews of my haul at a later date so I'll add that post in a few months once I've had time to try the products out.

I purchased a few things in April with the Ulta 20% coupon and Sephora VIB coupon.  I tried to be responsible with my purchases though.



Ulta Purchases:  I received a 20% off almost anything coupon in the mail this month.
I bought the Tresemme Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Spray because I had very little left in my current bottle and I use this every time I flat iron my hair.  I bought a backup Clarisonic sensitive brush head.  The final purchase was the Urban Decay Naked Skin concealer.  I bought the color fair neutral.  I am getting to the end of my current concealer and wanted to make sure I had a back up (I can't go without concealer!).  The Smashbox makeup back and samples was a gift with purchase of $50.00.  I added in the Ulta cotton rounds to get to $50 because I know I'll always use cotton rounds.


Kiehls Purchases:
I wanted a travel shampoo and conditioner for a trip at the end of April.  Kiehls was offering extra samples and free shipping so I grabbed the Nourishing Olive Fruit Oil Shampoo and Conditioner.  The foil packets were all free samples with purchase.


Sephora Purchases:  I am Sephora VIB and had 15% off during the sale time.
I went to the store to buy a backup Beauty Blender and cotton rounds because Sephora cotton rounds are my favorite.  The store I was at didn't carry the cotton rounds in store so I thought I'd try the Shiseido cotton pads everyone talks about since I had 15% off.  The last item I picked up was a new blending brush.  This is one of the Sephora brand brushes.  As you saw in my April empties, my blending brush was shedding and falling apart so this is its replacement.

I did pretty well with my purchases this month.  No eyeshadow, blush, or lip products!!  I call that a win!  What have you purchased lately?  Anything you're loving?

Heather

*All opinions are my own.  All products were purchased by me.  I was not compensated in any way for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment