Sunday, May 22, 2016

Finish 6 by Summer Update #3

This weekend was finally sunny and 80, but we still have a little over a week of school left.  Need to get back into work mode for a bit longer.

As of Update #2, I had finished 3 products.
1.  Jouer eyeliner in chocolat
2.  Benefit porefessional deluxe sample
3.  12 Benefits hair treatment


I have been using both lip products.  You can see the progress of the Tarte Energy lip pencil on the cap.  I have about half of the product left from what I started with.

The Smashbox lipgloss in Limitless also is about half finished.  I put this in a cup of water for quite awhile and it wouldn't move much (compared to the last gloss from this brand).  So this is kind of a guess.  I won't take the stopper out because I don't like this one very much but I'll use it until I can't scrape any out.

Tarte detox mask has been used twice.  I think I have one more use left.  The mark is on the right side right above the writing at the bottom.  This will definitely be gone.

Malin and Goetz mask hasn't been used anymore because I have been using the Tarte mask.  I might not finish this one but it'll be close.


This is the Jouer cream blush in Petal.  I have been using along the edge and my goal is just to hit pan.  There is a definite good dip going but I also feel like the product moves around a lot since it is a cream product.  We will see what happens in the next month.  I really hope to see some pan soon!

I was a little worried about finishing items at the last update but the lip products and masks are definitely moving along.  I just need to make sure to continue to use them when summer vacation comes and I get lazy with my makeup so that they can finished up.

Heather

*All opinions are my own.  All products were purchased by me.  I was not compensated in any way for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment