Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Finish 50 by Fall Intro

This sounds a bit crazy for a project but we will see how it goes.  My next seasonal project is going to be Finish 50 by Fall.  I have chosen 50 deluxe sized and foil packet products to try to finish by the start of fall on September 22nd.  I decided to choose 5 products from 10 different categories to try to keep myself organized.  So here goes...


Category 1 - Face Primer
1.  Porefessional
2.  Smashbox pore minimizer
3.  Smashbox primer
4.  Hourglass primer
5.  Pur correcting primer


Category 2 - Lips
1.  Makeup Forever gloss
2.  Tarte gloss
3.  Manna lip stain
4.  Bare Minerals Pop of Passion
5.  Too Faced Naked Dolly


Category 3 - Body
1.  Lavender lotion
2.  Ayres Body Polish
3.  Marlowe Body Butter
4.  Scentsy body souffle
5.  Mario Badescu body soap


Category 4 - Face Wash
1.  Origins Checks and Balances
2.  Boscia charcoal cleanser
3.  Tata Harper regenerating cleanser
4.  Neutrogena Healthy skin cleanser
5.  Kiehls ultra facial cleanser


Category 5 - Night Cream
1.  Algenist
2.  Sephora
3.  Clinique
4.  Lancome
5.  Ahava


Category 6 - Face Products
1.  Mario Badescu exfoliating scrub
2.  Mario Badescu almond and honey scrub
3.  Murad peel
4.  Mychelle sugar cleanser
5.  Dr. Jart+ micro water


Category 7 - Hair
1.  Argan Hair Mask - foil packet
2.  Argan Hair Mask - deluxe size
3.  Parlor volumizing spray
4.  Davines conditioner
5.  Davines condition


Category 8 - Sheet Masks
1.  Red Ginseng
2.  Laneige water mask
3.  Sephora Rose mask
4.  Aloe mask
5.  Dr. Jart+ water replenishing mask


Category 9 - Makeup
1.  Bare Minerals foundation
2.  Sephora blush
3.  Tarte powder
4.  Urban Decay Eden primer
5.  Urban Decay anti-aging primer


Category 10 - More Face Products
1.  Kiehls Oil Free Toner
2.  Kiehls Oil Free Toner
3.  Kiehls Oil Free Lotion
4.  Kiehls Oil Free Lotion
5.  Kiehls Line Reducing Concentrate

My 11th bonus category will be perfume samples.  I want to finish at least 5 of them and they will be bonus products in an effort to reach 50.


In case you are curious how I organized so many products, I have everything written down by category in a notebook.  I also put all the products in two empty makeup bags so when I finish one, I don't have to hunt down the next product in the category.  I can just pull it out of the makeup bag.


I would love you have you join me in this seasonal challenge.  I have accumulated a lot of deluxe sizes and foil packets and my baskets are overflowing again (after having narrowed them down last year).  I'm looking forward to moving these products out over the next few months.  If I finish a category early, I may throw in some extras to continue to use up these smaller sizes.  Let me know if you decide to join in!

Heather

*All opinions are my own.  All products were purchased by me. I was not compensated in any way for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment