Thursday, May 5, 2016

Finish 5 by Cinco de Mayo Finale

Happy Cinco de Mayo!  I am excited to bring you the finale of Finish 5 by Cinco de Mayo because I finally feel like I was pretty successful as a seasonal project!

I started the project with 6 products, hoping to finish 5 of them.  At my last update in April, I had finished one of the products, an Elf blush in Mellow Mauve.  You can see that update here.

Before the end of April, I finished the 2 lip products included in the project!  I included them in my April empties post which you can see here.


Finished products:
Stila Lip Glaze in Sugar Plum
Stila Balm Lipstick in Gabrielle


This week I finished the Laniege Water Sleeping Mask for a total of 4 finished products.

I have two products left, but I doubt they will even last a week.


The air pump is a mixture of Neutrogena Healthy Skin foundation and Garnier BB cream that I was trying to use up last year.  When I pump, I get a lot of air and just a little product.  So I'm guessing it is a matter of days before it is gone.

I repressed the Coastal Scents eye shadow last week.  Ever since then, it crumbles a lot every time I use it.  I just have the very edges left and it will take me a day or two of applications and it will be gone as well.  This is from a sample quad called Ballerina.

I'm really excited about how this project went.  I didn't technically finish 5 products by today but I will have 6 finished in the next week so that is a success!

Thank you all for following along in this project.  I'm going to start my Finish 50 by Fall this month.  I need to pick the products to include in the next few weeks and then I'll let you all know.

Heather

*All opinions are my own.  I was not compensated in any way for this post.  All products shown were purchased by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment