Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Target Beauty Box - April

Recently, Target has been putting out a monthly beauty box. It used to be less often (quarterly maybe?) but now it seems to be released at the beginning of each month. I follow Nouveaucheap on Instagram because she always posts when it is available. Unlike other beauty boxes, you buy each box when it becomes available, there is no service you sign up for.  I buy the box based on the sneak peeks I have seen of products included. The boxes usually range $5-$7 in cost.

I decided to pick up the box offered at the beginning of April.  It had a good variety of products, most of which I hadn't tried.



Items in the box:

Simple cleansing facial wipes - I have already used these up on my recent trip.  I don't think they are very saturated but they do okay to remove makeup.  I don't use makeup wipes so I won't repurchase unless I am traveling.

Hawaiian Tropic Island Sport Ultra Light sunscreen - Again, I took this on our recent vacation.  We will always use sunblock in our family, especially over the summer.  Even if I don't like it, it usually works for my daughter or husband.

Cerave Healing Ointment - This is a thicker cream that I will probably use on my cuticles when my current product runs out.

Marlowe Body Butter

Laneige Water Bank Soothing Gel Mask

Pantene Airspray Hairspray

Covergirl Colorlicious lipstick - I was worried I was going to get some bright color but I really like the shade of this and it feels nice on the lips.

Maybelline dream velvet foundation

Keep an eye on my empties posts for full reviews of these items as I finish them.  I hope to get back into my What I'm Loving posts each month so you might also see a product there.

Heather

*All opinions are my own.  I was not compensated in any way for this box.  All products were purchased by me.


No comments:

Post a Comment