Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Finish 6 by Summer Update #1

It is time for my first update for Finish 6 by Summer.  You can see my intro post here.  I started the project less than a month ago and I'm feeling pretty good about some products and we will see what happens with the others.  I still have 3 months to go so lots of time to see progress.  As a reminder, I put in 7 products and hope to finish 6 of them.  Some of the product types are overlapping with Finish 5 by Cinco de Mayo (face mask, lipgloss) so I'm not focusing on them as much as I should and there might not be much progress until that project is finished.

I have finished 1 product in this project.  Kind of:)


1.  12 Benefits - I can't see through this product to mark it but I have been using it every time I blow dry my hair and it doesn't sound like there is much left.  I hope to finish this by the next update.
2.  Tarte Mask and Malin and Goetz Mask - These count as 1 product.  I haven't used them at all since the last update because I am trying to finish another mask in my other project.


3.  Smashbox gloss in limitless - I haven't used this yet but the last Smashbox gloss went pretty quick once I started using it.  I am hoping to finish the gloss in my Finish 5 by Cinco de Mayo project soon and start on this one.
4.  Tarte Energy lip crayon - I just don't reach for this at all and I need to start!
5.  Benefit Professional - This was full when I started and I am down to the mark on the left side of the tube.  I hope to have this finished by the next update.
6.  Jouer cream blush - I have absolutely no idea why I took the picture with the lid closed.  Ugh.  However, I use it every day and there is no noticeable progress.  I am concentrating on the left side of the product in the hopes to at least hit pan, which was my goal for the project.
7.  Jouer eyeliner in chocolat - This is done.  As you can see, it broke and fell apart.  I have gotten a lot of use out of this since I started focusing on it last fall though.  I feel good about the amount of product I finished before it completely dried out.

Not too much progress to report.  One item is considered finished and I think the primer and hair product will both be done by the next update so that is great!

Heather

*All opinions are my own.  All products were purchased by me.  I was not compensated for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment