Friday, February 19, 2016

Cheers to You VoxBox

A few weeks ago, I was sent the Cheers to You VoxBox from Influenster to try out.  If you've never heard of Influenster, it is free to join.  You connect your social media and complete their questionnaires for a chance to receive products free to try out.



Here is what I received in the box...

Suave professionals coconut milk shampoo and conditioner - These are a deep moisture shampoo and conditioner for normal to dry hair.  I always look forward to trying Suave products because they are so affordable.  However, I am not a huge fan of these because I feel like they leave a film on my scalp.  It causes it to get itchy and bothers me more than any other shampoo and conditioner I have tried.  I am sure my daughter and I will use them up over time but I will only be using them when I know I am washing my hair again the next day (and not going for 2 day hair).  I have tried the anti-breakage products from this line and have the same problem with those as well.

Dr Teal's soothe and sleep epson salt - We love these in the bathtub!  They smell so good!  The directions state to pour the whole bag into the bathtub, but my daughter has been the one to use these and I don't think it is necessary for her to use the whole bag.  She does enjoy soaking in them in the tub.

Hormel Taco Meet - I used this free product coupon to pick up the shredded chicken meat.  I mixed it with corn, black beans, and avocado in corn tortilla shells for my lunch this past week.  It was very good.   I would definitely pick it up for my lunches again and it would be something great to have on hand if you wanted a quick dinner option.  They also have beef and pork too.

Way Better Snacks - These chips were so good and I did purchase a full size when I went to the grocery store.  I would definitely recommend these and want to try out some other flavors.

Yaye App - There was a postcard included in the box for a health and fitness app called Yaye.  It sounds similar to MyFitnessPal.  This is not an app I am interested in using so I won't be trying it out.

Heather

*I received these products complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster.

No comments:

Post a Comment