Monday, February 1, 2016

Beauty Blogger Book Club - The Life List


With the holidays, I totally missed the January book review!  During the month of December we read Maybe in Another Life by Taylor Jenkins Reid and I would highly recommend this book!

During January, we read The Life List by Lori Nelson Spielman.  I really enjoyed this book also!  It has been on my "want to read" list in Goodreads for quite awhile.


In this story, Brett's mother dies and she can only receive her inheritance if she completes her life list.  The catch is that the life list is a list of goals she created when she was 14.  At the beginning of the story, I definitely shared the character's disbelief that the life list would be completed.  However, as the story progressed, I enjoyed seeing the character develop and achieve her goals.  This book was sad in spots but I really enjoyed it.  I think you should all check it out!

For the month of February we are reading Me Before You by Jojo Moyes.  This is another book I've heard a lot about and I'm looking forward to reading it.

Be sure to check out everyone's opinions of this month's book!


What have you been reading lately!  I would love suggestions!
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment