Monday, February 15, 2016

5 by Cinco de Mayo Intro

I thought I would jump on the 5 by Cinco de Mayo bandwagon with a few products.  A lot of people have already posted intro videos or products for this challenge but I still have over 2 months which gives me quite a bit of time to finish these up.

With 12 Empties of Christmas, Finish 9 by New Years, and Finish 14 by February 14th, I have a lot of products that I came close to finishing during the projects and then set aside.  I am pulling a few of those out to work into this project to make the final push to finish them.


The products I have included:
1.  Elf blush in Mellow Mauve - I have repressed this in the last month but still have quite a bit to go. I'm guessing it will take at least a month to finish up.
2.  Stila balm in Gabrielle - This was what I had left in the product after Finish 9 by New Years.  I hope to finish off this last little bit in the next two months.
3.  Coastal Scents eye shadow quad in Ballerina - I am not going to try to finish this whole quad since I want to use my Tarte palette for Pan That Palette and it has some similar shades.  I am only including the top right shade in this project because it is a shimmery shade I can incorporate with the mattes in the palette.  It took a long time to hit pan on this shade so, while it doesn't look like there is much left, I think it might be hard to finish.
4.  Lineage water sleeping mask - This is a carryover from my Finish 14 by 14.  I'm not a huge fan of this product and can see myself setting it aside and not finishing it.  I know it am close to being done so this might be a bit of a cheat product but I want to make sure I am using it.
5.  Stila lip gloss in Sugar Plum - I didn't finish this in my Finish 14 by 14 but I did use up about half. Without another gloss in this project, I will be able to focus more on this particular one to use it up.
6.  Bonus product - This is the small amount of foundation I have left from mixing my Neutrogena and Garnier BB cream last year.  It is too dark for me so I don't use it often because I have to do a bit of magic to make it work.  However, there isn't much left and I would just like to have it finished up so I am including it as a 6th bonus product.

Let me know if you are doing this challenge so I can follow along!

Heather

*All opinions are my own.  All products shown were purchased with my own money.  I was not compensated in any way for this post.

1 comment: