Monday, December 21, 2015

What I'm Loving Lately - December

I've decided to start a new monthly post similar to a favorites post.  I'm going to do it mid-month since the end and beginning of each month is busy with empties and use it up posts.  It will just be anything I've been loving since the previous month's post.  It'll be mostly beauty related but I might throw in some other things now and then.

I focused in 2015 on panning a lot of items and I honestly got bored with many of the items.  I have decided to do some projects during 2016, but not as many at the same time, and I want to play more with products I've purchased and barely touched.

On to what I'm loving lately...


My first loves are this mascara combination.  I had never used an eyelash primer until I received this one in a Tarte calendar of minis from last holiday season.  I decided to try it with this Laura Geller mascara that I was liking but not totally loving.  It made a huge difference and I am loving this combo.  The products are Multipleye prime from Tarte and Laura Geller Glamlash dramatic volumizing mascara.  This particular primer is no longer available on the Tarte site but they do have one called Opening Act that I would try out to see if it is similar.


If you read my goals for 2016 post, you know I am trying out my nail polishes in an effort to only keep ones I know I will actually use.  My nails are often brittle and break and peel easily at the tips.  This seems to be especially true if I am continuously applying nail polish.  I do love to paint my nails though so I am trying to find what will work best for my nails.  In the past month, I have been using this combo when I paint my nails.  I use the OPI Original Nail Envy as my base coat and the Ruffian Varnish Top Coat as my top coat.  In addition to keeping my nails in good shape, this has also given my polishes decent staying power with minimal chips.


I started using this Coastal Scents quad sampler after including it in my Love to Project Pan: Finish 14 by February 14.  I am loving the pinky rose shades and the shadows are good quality as well. This particular quad is in the shade Ballerina.  I have the Coastal Scents Revealed 1 and 2 palettes and I'm excited to use them as I finish this quad and my pan that palette for 2015 comes to an end.

What have you been loving lately?  Do you like this idea for a monthly post?  I would love to hear your thoughts!

Heather

*All opinions are my own.  All products were purchased with my own money.  I was not compensated in any way for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment