Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Pumpkin VoxBox from Influenster

I am so behind on box review posts.  One of my goals for 2016 is to be on more of a blogging routine and schedule my posts.  We will see how it goes.

Awhile back, I received the Pumpkin VoxBox from Influenster.  If you have never heard of Influenster, it is a free to join.  They send you products to test out periodically throughout the year.


Items included in the box were...

Goodness knows snack squares - These were granola and cherry with a bit of chocolate on the bottom.  They were so good.  I nice sweet treat without totally indulging.  This isn't something I would normally buy but they were good to try out.  I would definitely recommend them if you like a granola bar with a bit of chocolate.

Werther's original soft caramels - I used to love the Werther's hard candies but I hadn't had them in a long time.  These caramels were so good!  They didn't last long in our house!

Popchips - I love Popchips.  These were not a product that was new to me but I love them and was happy to have them as a little snack.  Their salt and pepper flavor is my favorite although I did like this sea salt flavor from the box too.

Ultra Downy April Fresh liquid fabric softener - We don't use fabric softener too often because our washer is kind of temperamental about adding it to the cycle:)  I will keep this around for when I need to toss a little fabric softener in with my laundry (usually with the sheets).

Mr. Sketch scented marker - The mini loved using this for her drawings.  She thinks the smelly markers are the best and doesn't have any of the thin tip ones.  They also included a coupon for Mr. Sketch markers which was nice.  These are my absolute favorite markers for making my charts for my classroom because they are so bright.

Alexia Foods - A coupon was included for a free product from Alexia foods.  We picked up their seasoned waffle fries to have one night and they were very good.  Nice and crispy with good flavor.  We have also tried the rosemary oven potatoes from the brand in the past and I recommend those as well.  Alexia is a more natural brand but they still are very reasonably priced and taste good.  I liked their products even before getting a coupon in this box.

Yucatan guacamole - This was another coupon for a free item.  Unfortunately, I have not been able to find this brand in my local stores.  I will continue to keep an eye out because we love guacamole and would love to try this one out.

This box was fun because it was mostly treats to try out, which the family always loves!

Heather

This box was sent to me by Influenster.  I received this products for free for testing purposes.

2 comments:

  1. This looks like a good one! I love when there's snacks in them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It is fun when there is variety to what they send.

      Delete