Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Love to Project Pan: Finish 14 by February 14 Update #2

This feels like a very long week!  The kids are super antsy knowing winter break is right around the corner.  I'm looking forward to having the first few days to finish my gift shopping and wrapping.  I am way behind this year.

Now, on to the reason for this post...my second update of Finish 14 by February 14th which was started by Kristen Kay and Glamour with Grace on Youtube.

I finally finished a product for this update.  I finished the Tarte powerless primer and talked about it in my November empties post.

For the 13 products I have going still...


1.  The NYX eye shadow single has pan showing now!  I don't know if you can see it in the upper lefthand corner.  And it has a pretty big dip going in the rest of the pan.  I use this every day under all my shadows so they blend together better.
2.  Jouer eyeliner in gris - I haven't really used this because I have been using another eyeliner in my Finish 9 by New Years project.
3.  NYX liner - I use this nude liner as my eyebase each day.  You'll see my progress at the end of this post.
4.  Coastal Scents sampler - I have a good dip going in the bottom left corner.  I hit pan on the top left but I am using a small liner brush for this so it will still take quite awhile to finish.  The other shadows I use but you can't see much progress.


5.  ELF blush - I had hit pan at my first update and now have a lot more pan showing.  I use this every day and it isn't very pigmented so I don't need to worry about how much I use which is helping use it up faster.
6.  Vapour cream blush - I use this every day layered under the powder blush.  And yet, I did not see any progress this month when I went to mark it.  I'll continue to use it every day and see where I get.
7.  Benefit Fake Up - I've used this a few times.  I only wear it on the weekends when I have very minimal makeup on because it isn't enough coverage for me.  If I continue that trend over the next two months I think I'll finish it.


8.  NYX lipstick - I have a bit of progress.  I apply this every morning before I leave the house.  I tend to make my lipsticks really pointy as I use them so progress is goofy to mark.
9.  Stila lip glaze - I put this over the NYX lipstick and you can see a tiny bit of progress each month. I need to apply this more often if I plan to finish it.
10.  Smashbox gloss - I have a little bit of progress since last update.  I keep this in my bathroom and reapply at home almost like a chapstick.
11.  Tarte lip pencil - I have used this once:(



12.  Laneige sleeping mask - I have not used this mask yet.
13.  Acure mask - This is the one I have been focusing on and trying to use at least once a week.  I think I only have one or two more uses in it and I hope to have it finished at the next update.


Here are my progress marks for the products.  You can see a bit of progress on some and no progress on others.  I have two months to go still so I am finding it hard to predict just what I will actually finish.

I have learned, however, that I need to stick to one project at a time.  With 3 projects going right now, I have too many liners and lip products to really focus on the ones I am trying to use up.  Part of 2016 will be to focus on one project at a time.

Heather

*All products were purchased with my own money.  All opinions are my own.  I was not compensated in any way for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment