Saturday, December 5, 2015

Finish 9 by New Years Update #3

It is time to update my Finish 9 by New Years project.  I am a few days late with this post so I apologize.  But my progress marks were done on December 1st.  So I might even have a tiny bit more progress in the last week.

As of update #2 I had finished:
1.  ELF underage setting powder
2.  NYX blush in Dusty Rose
3.  Stila eyeliner in Amethyst

I finished one more product - the Clarins Super Restorative Total Eye Concentrate.  I included this in my November empties posted last weekend.

I was sure I would have 3 product finished by this update but 2 are still hanging on.  They each have just a few uses left so they will definitely be finished by then end of the project.


The lotion mark is all the way at the bottom and I use this every night and during the day on the weekends so it will be done soon.  I cut open the Vasanti scrub because it was very hard to squeeze out.  I put it in a Sephora jar and have one use left as of writing this post.


I continue to work on the Garnier BB cream.  It won't be finished by the end of the year but I'm definitely trying to finish off as much as possible.
The Jouer eyeliner in chocolat is super dry and hard to use.  I am having to sharpen it often and it is not applying well.  I hope this will be finished soon.  I am debating throwing it away at the end of the year because it is just so dried out.  We will see.
I have been trying to use my Stila balm more often during the day to see more progress.  It will be cutting it close to finish it by the end of the year.

I am looking forward to having this project and 12 Empties of Christmas finished so I can concentrate on only one project.  I've realized that 3 projects going at once gives me too many overlapping products to see much progress.  I will talk more about that when I post goals for 2016 soon.

Heather

*All products were purchased with my own money.  I was not compensated in any way for this post.  All opinions are my own.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Heather- Do you have any Stila Lip balm? If so, would sell me one?😀

    ReplyDelete