Thursday, December 31, 2015

Finish 9 by New Years Finale

Happy New Year's Eve all!  Hubby made italian beef for dinner and we are having a lazy day today.  We aren't ones to venture out on New Years and prefer to stay in with family or just have dinner out and then head home.

I thought I'd post my Finish 9 by New Years Finale for your reading enjoyment if you are also staying in tonight:)  I was able to finish 6 out of the 9 products.
I finished:
1.  NYX blush in Dusty Rose
2.  ELF HD undereye setting powder
3.  Stila eyeliner in Amethyst
4.  Lanolin hand cream
5.  Clarins eye concentrate
6.  Vasanti scrub - I just finished this since the last update


Here is what I didn't finish:

Garnier BB Cream - still mixed in with Neutrogena foundation in the air pump.  I expect to finish that pump in January.  Then I will use the BB cream on its own.  To be honest, if I hate it by itself, I will just get rid of it.  I don't remember ever really liking it and I'm not going to use a foundation that I don't think makes my skin look good.

Jouer liner in chocolat - I made really good progress with this liner.  It is getting very dry and hard to work with.  It crumbles frequently so I sharpen it often.  I am going to focus on the liner in my Finish 14 by February 14th and put this to the side (although I may try it on my lower lash line).  After that project is over, I'll finish this one up.

Stila lipbalm in Gabrielle - Again, just a bit left of this lipstick.  However, I have 4 lip products in my Finish 14 by February 14th so this will be set to the side and I'll include it in a Project Use It Up this spring.  Or maybe a project I do after Finish 14 by February 14th.


Here are my progress marks for the products.  The left side is the Stila liner I finished.  The middle is the chocolat liner which has had steady progress since finishing the Stila liner.  And the right side is the Stila lip balm.  Again, steady progress and just a little to finish.

I will only be participating in Love to Project Pan: Finish 14 by February 14th for right now.  This past year I wanted to do all the projects and was often overlapping and I wasn't able to concentrate on many of the products.  Once Finish 14 is over, I will pick another seasonal project to participate in.

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment