Friday, November 20, 2015

Target Beauty Box

Every so often Target offers a Beauty Box.  It doesn't seem to be on a set schedule.  I usually find out through people I follow on Instagram when it will be available.  Depending on what is offered in the box, I will order it.  I did choose to order the most recent box because I was curious to try some of the products I saw.  I feel like the price varies from box to box that they offer.  And sometimes you have to pay for shipping, unless you have a red card, and sometimes its free.  I believe I paid $7 or $10 for this box and had free shipping.


Here is what I received...

Cover Girl liquid eyeliner
Goody  hair ties
Roc Deep Wrinkle Night Cream
Revlon color stay ultimate suede lipstick
Acure repairing shampoo
Acure repairing conditioner
Olly beauty vitamins
Hello toothpaste
SW Basics Exfoliant
Skin fix Body Butter

I have tried the Olly vitamins and I wasn't a big fan of the grapefruit flavor.  Also, it is hard to verify the claims that they help your hair and nails when there is only one day's worth to try.

I really liked the hello toothpaste.  It worked well and I like that it is more natural.  I definitely noticed how much sweeter my regular toothpaste was when I finished this sample.  I'm excited that Hello Products sent me some more of their toothpastes and other products to try out.  Look for that review in the future.

The Revlon is a nice berry shade but not too dark.  I had gotten one of these lipsticks in a Walmart box and it was a red shade that was not something I would wear.  I think this will be a good fall color.

I'm looking forward to trying the rest of the products and will make sure to include them in my empties posts.

Have you tried any of the other products?  What are your thoughts on the Target Beauty Boxes?

Heather

*All products were paid for with my own money.  All opinions are my own.  I was not compensated in any way for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment