Saturday, November 14, 2015

Love to Project Pan: Finish 14 by February 14th Update #1

The 14th of November calls for Update #1 on the seasonal challenge Love to Project Pan: Finish 14 by February 14th.  This challenge was started by Glamour with Grace and Kristen Kay on Youtube and many others have joined in.

I started this project on October 14th with my Introduction post.  This is my first update and I have not finished any of the products at this time.


I was very excited to hit pan on the blush!  I had no idea I was that close to the pan already.  This is the area I use the most so I know the right side still has quite a bit of product to go through.  I use the cream blush stick every day and I have been using the Tarte primer every day as well to try to finish it up.  You can see the marks along the left for my progress.  This primer is very thick so I don't use much of it.  I have used the Fake Up two times. It isn't enough coverage for me to use as an every day concealer.  I am using it on the weekends when I have minimal makeup on.


I have not really used the Jouer liner because I am working through another liner for a project that finishes at the end of the year.  I use the NYX wonder pencil every day as an eye base and I have been using shades out of the quad as well each day.  I started with the Acure facial mask and have used it twice.  Once I finish it, I will use the other mask.  I am trying to do a mask either Friday or Saturday night while I watch TV.


I use the NYX eye shadow each day and I am concentrating in the corner and hope to hit pan soon.  The lip combo I use each morning is the NYX lipstick and Stila gloss.  I use lipsticks weird...I make them very pointy so then it doesn't show much progress.  I haven't really used the Smashbox gloss or Tarte pencil yet.


Here are my progress marks.  You can see a little bit of progress marked with the products I have been using regularly.

I have come to realize that I can't have too many projects going at one time.  I have 3 seasonal projects going and many of the product types overlap which makes it hard to concentrate and finish one of them.  I have been developing thoughts for how I might work through products next year.  I will post about my plans in the next few weeks.

Let me know if you are a project panner so I can follow your journey as well!  I love to be inspired to work through products.

Heather

*All products were purchased with my own money.  I was not compensated in any way for this post.  All opinions are my own.

2 comments:

  1. I laughed a bit with the TV masking comment since every time I do that my bf freaks out :P Its so relaxing to have a mask on while watching tv though, since you don't really need to think about anything! I hear you about too many projects going on at once, I have pretty much a full face in my 12emptiesofchristmas project so adding anything else in a different project would be so hard to do! Keep up the good work, can't wait till next month's update :) ♥pdpatel0503

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes and this one is green! He was a bit freaked out. Thank you!

      Delete