Saturday, November 7, 2015

Finish 9 by New Years Update #2

Since it is the beginning of November, I want to update you on the progress for Finish 9 by New Years.  This is my second update and I have about two months left to finish products.  I marked the products and took the photos on November 1st to mark progress even though I'm just now getting around to posting.

My intro video was September 1st.  You can check that out here.
The first update was at the beginning of October here.

At the first update in October I had finished two products:
1.  Elf Undereye setting powder
2.  NYX blush in Dusty Rose.

As of this update I have also finished the Stila kajal eyeliner in Amethyst.  It got to the point where it wouldn't sharpen anymore and was too short to use very easily.  I talked about it in my October Empties post.  I have six items left to finish.

As for progress on my other items...


All 3 of these products are close to being finished.  I used the Vasanti this week and when I squeezed, a ton of air came out and it is getting hard to squeeze anymore product out so I think I only have a few more uses.  The Clarins eye concentrate is almost finished and the lotion will last a few more weeks.  I hope to have all these products complete by the next update.


The Garnier BB cream has progress shown from where I mixed it with a Neutrogena foundation.  I won't finish the BB cream by the end of the year but I'm continuing to work through it.  The Jouer eyeliner in chocolat and Stila Balm in Gabrielle are going to be close.  I am using the eyeliner every day now that I have finished the Stila liner.  It is drying out from age so I am having to sharpen it more frequently to get a good line.  This is making it go faster than I anticipated but I'm still unsure about finishing it.  I apply the Stila balm every morning in the car on my way to work.  I am trying to use it other times throughout the day because I don't think one time a day will finish it by the end of the year.


Here are my progress marks for the liner and balm.  I have a tiny bit of progress for the eyeliner and pretty consistent progress for the lip product.

I'm enjoying watching everyone's updates on Youtube with their progress.  It keeps me motivated to keep going as does seeing some products be finished.

Let me know how your projects and challenges are going!
Heather

*All opinions are my own.  All products were purchased with my own money.  I was not compensated in any way for this post.

4 comments: