Sunday, October 11, 2015

Trash or Treasure #2

I have had this post waiting and had a few moments to tell you about another trash or treasure product. This was another treasure from all the products I tried during #samplesept. 


I tried the Mario Badescu cellufirm drops and I loved the texture and how the product applied. It did not make me greasy or oily overnight. 

I currently use Mario Badescu peptide renewal serum and I find that it makes me greasy and I was looking for another product to take its place. I will be picking up a full size of the cellufirm drops next. 

Although my September sample project is over, I plan to try out a sample each week or at least a few times a month and will review them for you so I'm sure they won't all be treasures like the two I've posted so far:)

Heather

*all products were purchased with my own money. All opinions are my own. I was not compensated in any way for this post. 

5 comments:

  1. These seem interesting. I haven't tried any mario badescu products but I've heard decent things about the drying lotion. Have you tried that yet? ♥pdpatel0503

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the drying cream. It is in a tub. I really like it, definitely dries out problem areas!

      Delete
  2. I haven't seen this yet...I need to find out how to get a sample!!~~Jenny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it came in one of those sample bags from Ulta. It is definitely worth trying!

      Delete
  3. I haven't seen this yet...I need to find out how to get a sample!!~~Jenny

    ReplyDelete