Sunday, October 18, 2015

Love to Project Pan: Finish 14 by February 14th

So, I think I'm a bit addicted to projects:)  I currently have 12 Empties of Christmas and Finish 9 by New Years going and, for some crazy reason, feel like I need to join another one.  I just love all these ladies on Youtube and when they start projects, I want to join in!  This one was started by Kristen Kay and Glamour with Grace.

I have chosen to participate in this project since I don't have anything carrying over into 2016.  I did include some deluxe sized samples in this project because I don't tend to be very successful with my projects and don't ever come close to finishing.  However, I think by putting some "easier" products in, I might not be as frustrated with myself.  Here is what I am including...


Benefit Fake Up - Deluxe sized sample but I don't see myself liking this concealer so I just want to use up this little bit and be done.
Tarte poreless primer - I'm not a huge fan of this primer and it is one that I need to use up this winter because it makes me oily in the summer.  This is another deluxe sized sample and you can see it is almost gone but I don't use much so it will still last awhile.
Vapour Aura multi-use in courtesan - I have had this cream blush for almost a year so I want to be sure I continue to use it up before it goes bad.
Elf blush in mellow mauve - I am currently layering this blush with the Vapour so I included it as well.


NYX eye shadow single in white pearl - I use this every day as a base for my other shadows.  I have a pretty good dip going in the one corner so hopefully this is finished in the next few months.
Coastal Scents Revealed 2 sampler in ballerina - I am almost finished with my palette I've been working on this year so I thought I would incorporate these shades with some the crease shades I am still working on in TheBalm palette.
Jouer eyeliner in gris - I've had this awhile and need to finish it before it dries up.
NYX wonder pencil - I bought this nude pencil for my waterline but after many attempts, I just can't do liners on my waterline.  They irritate my eyes too much.  I have begun using this as a base on my eyelids so I'm including it in the project with the intent to continue to use it as a base.


Laneige Sleeping Mask and Acure Cell Stimulating facial mask - I'm not a big mask user.  I usually forget to do them so I'm including these two masks so I try to use them at least once a week.


I am including 4 of my oldest lip products to try to use them up before I would have to throw them away.
NYX lipstick in Thalia
Stila lipgloss in Super Plum
Smashbox gloss in Forever
Tarte lip pencil in Energy (the one that adjusts color when you put it on)


Here are my starting marks for all the products.  The NYX lipstick is upside down because I ran out of room on the bottom of the page:)

Thank you all for following along on my project panning journey!
Heather

*All opinions are my own.  All products were purchased with my own money.  I was not compensated in any way for this post.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like you chose good products this time. Some of them are touch, like that ELF blush, but some of them you can totally do! I wish you all the success with this project. I've only ever done project pans with no fixed end date, do you find you prefer the more seasonal challenge ones?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I like an end date because it gives me an idea of what to choose for the project. I then choose mostly items that seem realistic to finish in the time frame. I like the seasonal challenges but I have too many going at once right now. I need to stick to one at a time:)

      Delete