Sunday, October 25, 2015

12 Empties of Christmas Update #6

It is the 25th of October which means it is time to update my progress on 12 Empties of Christmas.  I can't believe that Christmas is 2 months away!  It seemed like I had so much time to complete this project and now the end is quickly approaching.

So far I have finished:
1.  Marcelle Hydra-C moisturizer
2.  Loreal Revitalift moisturizer
3.  Neutrogena Deep Clean cream cleanser
4.  Neutrogena Clear Pore Oil Eliminating astringent



Empties for Update #6: (I will post reviews of the products in my empties post)
5.  Olay Tone Perfecting Moisturizer
6.  Demeter Snow Rollerball perfume
7.  Neutrogena Naturals cleanser


Here is my progress on the NudeTude palette from TheBalm.  I included this as one of my items since I was working on panning it this year.  As you can tell, I won't finish the palette.  I'm not a fan of the bottom 3 shades and Sophisticated due to the amount of glitter in them and if I don't finish them, I probably won't worry about keeping them.  I am almost finished with Stand-offish and Seductive and I have a good dip in Sultry even though it is hard to tell.  I will move onto Selfish next when I finish Seductive.  I continue to use Sexy every day along my bottom lash line.


I am using the Ponds moisturizer and Mario Badescu serum every night.  Both are hard to tell progress on so I am hoping they will be finished in time.  I use the peel pads each week and I doubt I will use all of the pads left.


You can see my progress marks on the Exuviance cleanser for the past month.  I had the Neutrogena acne wash in this project but when I opened it and used it this month, my skin got really irritated.  So I put it to the side and bought this Garnier cleanser instead.  I hope to finish it by the end of the year too.


Final items are my makeup items.  I am using the Soap and Glory lip balm every morning when I apply my makeup.  I'm working on the bottom edge but I don't think this will be gone in the next few months. I should have started focusing on it earlier in the project.  I just started with the Calvin Klein Euphoria mini rollerball since I finished the other perfume in the project.  I use the bronzer every day even though you can't see progress:)  My goal is to hit pan at this point since I won't use it up.

The pump is a mixture of the Neutrogena foundation in this project and the Garnier BB cream in my Finish 9 by New Years project.  I wasn't a fan of the shades on their own but it is a better match with them mixed and I've found if I apply it with my fingers, I get a look I like (I didn't like how it looked with a brush).  Once it is gone I will mix the rest of the 2 foundations together again to finish them up.

I have finished 7 products so far for this project.  I am unsure I will finish 5 more but I am trying my best.  Any products I can move out to make room for new products or just to diminish the amount of products I have is fine by me.  I have 10 products left of the 17 I started the project with.

How are your projects going?  Let me know if you are participating in any of the challenges floating around so I can follow your progress.

Heather

*All opinions are my own. I was not compensated in any way for this post.  All products were purchased by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment