Friday, August 7, 2015

Project 20 Pan Update Update #3

I started my Project 20 Pan at the beginning of May.  I updated at the beginning of June and July so this is update #3.  I will finish this project on September 1st.  I'm not sure I'll have 20 products finished, but I will roll whatever I have left into some other project to continue using them up.

At the June update I had not finished any products.  At the July update, I had finished 3 products.  You can find that post here.  I finished a lotion, lipstick and lip gloss at that update.

As of this update, I have finished 5 more products for a total of 8 out of 20 gone.  My empties this update are:


I have finished 3 more lotions for a total of 4 of the 8 deluxe sized lotions I put into the project.  I had previously finished the Soap and Glory lotion.  This month I also finished the BeeKind lotion, Dial lotion, and Bath and Body Works in white citrus.  Of these, I did like the Dial and would consider purchasing a full size.  For more in depth reviews, see my last post which was July Empties.
I also finished the Balance Me Wonder Eye Cream and Glam Glow Thirsty Mud Mask.

Now for the products I am continuing to work on:


1.  Vasanti face scrub-  I am making some progress but I need to be better about using this regularly.
2.  Bath and Body Works Body Spray in Oahu - I have made good progress on this.  I am almost finished with it and hope to have it done in the next few weeks before I go back to work because I really prefer to wear a perfume that lasts all day.
3.  Triple Lanolin Lotion - I am making steady progress on this one but I'm not sure it will be finished unless there is a big air bubble somewhere in the bottom of that.


4.  Michael Todd Mask - This has one or two uses left and will be finished.
5.  NYX blush - This is going much faster now but I've been working on it forever so who knows if it will ever be finished.
6.  Stila eye pencil - I use this every day.  It might be finished in the next month.
7.  Clarins Eye Cream - I am using this every night but it is hard to know how much product is in these tubes.  I thought the Balance Me eye cream would take forever and then one day a whole ton of air came out when I squeezed and there was very little product left.
8.  ELF setting powder - I had to take the sifter out because nothing was coming out anymore.  Now it is spilling all over the place so that might end up being why I finish it.  I'm not a huge fan of this product so hopefully this last little bit goes quickly.
9.  Fresh Lip Balm in Honey - This will be gone pretty soon!  These taste bad and are so messy!
10.  Fresh Lip Balm in Petal - I'll focus on this one after Honey is gone.
11.  Stila Lip Balm in Gabrielle - I haven't used this much since I haven't worn much lipstick this summer.  When I go back to work, I'll use this more and will continue to focus on it this fall.


This is the marking of my progress.  I didn't think to do this until a few weeks ago when I wanted to know if I was really using items up.  You can see the progress with Honey and a bit of progress with the Stila liner.  The other 2 lip products and the other eye liner have no progress since I haven't focused on them (I just marked the Stila balm now but will keep track of it).


I haven't used these products at all.  I did not finish the Cover Girl foundation in my finish 4 by July 4th and am still trying to finish that before I start on this BB cream.  Same with this eyeliner.  I was going to work on it after the Stila one was gone which hasn't happened yet.  As I said earlier, I'll just roll this into another project after the project pan is over.

I did have 2 more of the Bath and Body Works body sprays in this project when I started.  One was a full size and one was a deluxe size.  As I've used the Oahu one this summer I realized that these are not a product I really like or want to wear so I am going to give away those two.  I have plenty of items in my project pan since I started with extra items so I won't be adding any items in at this time.

Let me know if you are participating in any projects whether they are project pans or seasonal projects. I love following everyone's progress.

Heather

*All opinions are my own.  All products were purchased with my own money.  I was not compensated in any way for this post.

2 comments:

  1. awesome progress! I LOVE the idea of rolling products over into the new project, it brings in that accountability factor of making sure you finish your products :) ♥pdpatel0503

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I figure if I continue using them instead of choosing totally new products, at least something will get finished.

      Delete