I started my Project 20 Pan at the beginning of May. I updated at the beginning of June and July so this is update #3. I will finish this project on September 1st. I'm not sure I'll have 20 products finished, but I will roll whatever I have left into some other project to continue using them up.
At the June update I had not finished any products. At the July update, I had finished 3 products. You can find that post here. I finished a lotion, lipstick and lip gloss at that update.
As of this update, I have finished 5 more products for a total of 8 out of 20 gone. My empties this update are:
I have finished 3 more lotions for a total of 4 of the 8 deluxe sized lotions I put into the project. I had previously finished the Soap and Glory lotion. This month I also finished the BeeKind lotion, Dial lotion, and Bath and Body Works in white citrus. Of these, I did like the Dial and would consider purchasing a full size. For more in depth reviews, see my last post which was July Empties.
I also finished the Balance Me Wonder Eye Cream and Glam Glow Thirsty Mud Mask.
Now for the products I am continuing to work on:
1. Vasanti face scrub- I am making some progress but I need to be better about using this regularly.
2. Bath and Body Works Body Spray in Oahu - I have made good progress on this. I am almost finished with it and hope to have it done in the next few weeks before I go back to work because I really prefer to wear a perfume that lasts all day.
3. Triple Lanolin Lotion - I am making steady progress on this one but I'm not sure it will be finished unless there is a big air bubble somewhere in the bottom of that.
4. Michael Todd Mask - This has one or two uses left and will be finished.
5. NYX blush - This is going much faster now but I've been working on it forever so who knows if it will ever be finished.
6. Stila eye pencil - I use this every day. It might be finished in the next month.
7. Clarins Eye Cream - I am using this every night but it is hard to know how much product is in these tubes. I thought the Balance Me eye cream would take forever and then one day a whole ton of air came out when I squeezed and there was very little product left.
8. ELF setting powder - I had to take the sifter out because nothing was coming out anymore. Now it is spilling all over the place so that might end up being why I finish it. I'm not a huge fan of this product so hopefully this last little bit goes quickly.
9. Fresh Lip Balm in Honey - This will be gone pretty soon! These taste bad and are so messy!
10. Fresh Lip Balm in Petal - I'll focus on this one after Honey is gone.
11. Stila Lip Balm in Gabrielle - I haven't used this much since I haven't worn much lipstick this summer. When I go back to work, I'll use this more and will continue to focus on it this fall.
This is the marking of my progress. I didn't think to do this until a few weeks ago when I wanted to know if I was really using items up. You can see the progress with Honey and a bit of progress with the Stila liner. The other 2 lip products and the other eye liner have no progress since I haven't focused on them (I just marked the Stila balm now but will keep track of it).
I haven't used these products at all. I did not finish the Cover Girl foundation in my finish 4 by July 4th and am still trying to finish that before I start on this BB cream. Same with this eyeliner. I was going to work on it after the Stila one was gone which hasn't happened yet. As I said earlier, I'll just roll this into another project after the project pan is over.
I did have 2 more of the Bath and Body Works body sprays in this project when I started. One was a full size and one was a deluxe size. As I've used the Oahu one this summer I realized that these are not a product I really like or want to wear so I am going to give away those two. I have plenty of items in my project pan since I started with extra items so I won't be adding any items in at this time.
Let me know if you are participating in any projects whether they are project pans or seasonal projects. I love following everyone's progress.
*All opinions are my own. All products were purchased with my own money. I was not compensated in any way for this post.