Tuesday, August 25, 2015

12 Empties of Christmas Update #4

Second week of school and life has gotten busy.  I forgot what it is like cram everything at home into a few hours at night:)  However, going back to work means wearing makeup more regularly so hopefully I'll see some good progress this fall on my projects.

This is the fourth update for 12 Empties of Christmas.  I started the project in May with a total of 17 actual items (a few were deluxe sizes so I counted 2 as 1 product).  I also included all of my face washes as one item even though they were full size because I wanted to focus on using them up.

I'm excited to say I finally finished one of the products!


I included this in my July empties post because I finished between my update July 25th and the end of the month.  I like this moisturizer and it would be a possible future purchase.  It was a deluxe sample from Birchbox.

For the rest of the items:
I finished 3 shadows in my Nudetude palette that I've been panning this year.  I will be continuing to work on Seductive and Sexy.  I'm now using Stand-offish and Sultry in my current look to start working on those.  I may try to throw selfish in some also.


These next items are ones I am using every day (or week for the peel pads) but you can't really mark the progress on them.  Trust me, I'm using them:)


These next face products I've been using every day.  The Loreal Cream and both Neutrogena face washes were full when I started.  I'll finish the moisturizer, astringent and one face wash in the next few days.  I marked progress on the left on the one face wash and then on the right for the astringent and pump face wash.



I have mixed the Garnier BB Cream and Neutrogena foundation together in this pump bottle.  Right now they are too light for me but they should work soon as my vacation tan fades.  I also didn't use the Snow rollerball at all this month (concentrating on a body spray for my project pan right now).


Products I haven't used yet:
Calvin Klein Euphoria rollerball mini - will start after I finish Snow
Ponds Night Cream - starting after I finish the Loreal cream in a few days
Olay Tone Perfecting Cream - will use soon when I finish my morning moisturizer
Neutrogena Acne Wash - will use this when the Neutrogena Naturals is gone
Exuviance Gel Wash - will use this when the Neutrogena cream cleanser is gone

I will be finishing two products this week.  I think I might have a few other empties before the next update as well.  And I still have four months to go so I think I'm doing pretty well.

Heather

*All opinions are my own.  All products were purchased with my own money.  I was not compensated in any way for this post.

2 comments:

  1. omg you are making such great progress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The months are flying by and I put off using things up so I'm hoping I still finish:)

      Delete