Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Project 20 Pan June Update

Almost summer for our family with 5 days left for me and 6 left for my daughter.  Hubby finished yesterday (jealous!).  As things are winding down, I will hopefully be better about all my updates and blogging over the summer.  If there is anything or any topic you would like to see, comment down below and I'll see what I can do over the next few months.

Last month I started a Project 20 Pan (May 1st) that will run until September 1st.  My goal is to finish at least 20 products although I technically have 27 in the project.  Unfortunately, I haven't been very good about using many of them, but I have a lot of products I'm working on for various reasons so I am still finishing products which is the main goal.

I'm going to show you progress on the products I have actually used:


Triple Lanolin Hand Lotion - You can see where I started and where I am now.
Vasanti Scrub (white bottle) - Again, you can see where I marked my progress.
Oahu body spray - I only used this once or twice so I have just a tiny bit of progress.  
Elf Under Eye Setting powder - I just realized this is upside down in the picture.  The progress lines should be not the bottom with only a little bit left to use up.
NYX blush in dusty rose - The large outline is my most recent progress, that large area to the right side.  This is getting very thin and starting to go more quickly now (fingers crossed).


Stila eyeliner in amethyst - I use this every single day and it is getting close to finally being finished.  
Urban Decay lipgloss in wallflower - This has a lot less than it looks like.  As soon as I laid it down for the picture, it spread out.  I probably have just a few uses.
Mac Viva Glam Lipstick - I put this on every day on the way to work in the car.  I am hoping to have it done by my last day of school next week!
Balance Me Eye cream - I am using this every night now as my eye cream, however, the tube is too thick to see through to show progress.

Products I have barely used or not used at all:
Garnier BB Cream - I've been trying to finish my foundation for Finish 4 by July 4th then I'll focus on this.
Jouer Liner in chocolat - I was focusing on the Stila liner first so I'll start this soon.
Body Mists in cashmere glow and twilight woods - I plan to use up the body mists in the summer when I don't want a perfume on for work and can do with a lighter scent.
Michael Todd Pumpkin Mask - I've used this once or twice but need to be better about my masks.
Glamglow mask - haven't touched this yet
Sugar Balm in Honey and Petal - I will be moving to these next after I finish the gloss and lipstick pictured above.
Stila Balm Lipstick in Gabrielle - Again, picked a few lip products to focus on first and then I'll move to the others.
Clarins eye concentrate - I will work on this after the balance me eye cream.
All Deluxe Lotions - I have almost finished 1 of the 8.

I am making some progress (better than none:).  I hope to have more progress and empty products at my 2 month update in July.  This project will last a 4 months total so I still have 3 months to go which is a good amount of time to finish up many of these products.

Heather

*All opinions are my own.  All products were purchased with my own money.  I was not compensated for this post.

2 comments:

  1. Is that Viva Glam 5 from MAC? I used that up last year! I love the shade but I was so sick of it by the time I was done!!! Good luck on the NYX blush! Keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is! I find that problem with a lot of products. Lol I get so sick of them by the end but then I really just want to finish them and not put them to the side yet again. Thank you!

      Delete