Friday, June 12, 2015

Influenster Blossom Vox Box

About a month ago, I received the Blossom Vox Box from Influenster.  If you aren't familiar with Influenster, they are a website where you can sign up to receive products for testing purposes.  It is connected with your social media if you choose and they say the larger your presence on social media, the better your chance of receiving products.  In addition, after receiving the products, you can complete activities or reviews which increases your chances of receiving future boxes.

Up until this point I had only received a product here or there such as a Sally Hansen polish or Reese's spread.  Both were great but I was very excited to receive a big box of different products this time!


Beanitos chips - I ate the plain salted flavor and hubby tried the Chipotle BBQ.  Both were very good although I was skeptical about how they were going to taste.  I would definitely purchase these.  I think the salted ones would be good with a taco dip or something similar.

Bear Naked granola - I received two different flavors and hubby ate both!  He really liked the flavors and said they were tasty.  I've tried other flavors of Bear Naked granola before and it is good stuff.

NYC Eye Shadow - I like these pencils as a base for other colors.  I find they crease on my eyelids when used alone but I do like to layer other shades on top and it gives the powder shadow more staying power.  I'd purchase this in a lighter shade that I could use as a base under any color shadow.

Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs - Not a big makeup on the legs fan.  I don't mind self tanning and prefer that to this product.

Australian Gold Sunscreen - I'm not picky on sunscreen brands although I have recently learned I should be watching them for some chemical ingredients.  However, this summer we will definitely be using this one up on vacation.  I'll be checking ingredients before I decide if I would purchase a full size.

Hair Food Root Cleansing Shampoo - I began to use this immediately as I'd recently used up my current shampoo (I still have many backups but wanted to try this out).  I really like this.  It cleans my hair of buildup and doesn't leave residue to make my scalp greasy.  I know they sell this line at Target and will be interested to try some of their other products out and possibly purchase another one of these at some point.

Nasoya Pasta Zero Noodles - I honestly haven't used these yet.  I put them up in the cabinet and forgot about them until I went to write this blog post.  They are supposed to be similar to Japanese noodles so I will try out a stir fry in the next week and use them.

There were also some coupons thrown into the box too for some of the items which I appreciate to encourage you to purchase the full size.  I think it is a nice bonus.

Interested in more about Influenster?  Let me know!

Heather

*I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment