Sunday, March 22, 2015

March Birchbox

I was super happy that my box came earlier in the month this time.  I get impatient waiting:)  I've resorted to spoilers on the Birchbox website while I wait.  If you have seen recent posts of mine, you will know that I am on a quest this year to use up products and cut down on my spending.  For that reason,  I did not open and try some of this month's products yet.  I do not want anything to go bad because it has been opened but not used up or being used.


Beauty Protector Protect and Oil - I have liked all the Beauty Protector products I have tried.  I like the smell of this oil.  I used it on wet hair that I was planning to let air dry to see if it would combat frizz.  It helped some but did not work as well as the Macadamia Healing Oil Spray which I love.  If the full size is cheaper, I might consider purchasing it just because the Macadamia is so expensive.  However, I have quite a few hair products to use up before I purchase anything.

Jelly Pong Pong Glow Getter Highlighter - This is a liquid highlighter.  I have not tried this product because I do not want to open it and then have it sit around open.  I am currently using a highlighter from Well Beauty which is all natural and needs to be used up as it is already open.

Mirenesse Glossy Kiss - This is a glossy lip pencil and I do like the feel of this product.  I received a coral-red shade which is not normally a color I reach for.  I think I will try it out as a summer color when the temperatures warm up.

MyChelle Refining Sugar Cleanser - This product is very interesting to me.  First of all, it smells amazing!  I put it in the shower to use as an exfoliator as I do my other scrubs.  The interesting part of this scrub is that, as I massaged it into my skin, it felt like it turned into a creamy cleanser.  I'm excited to continue to use this product.

No4 Clarifying Shampoo - This is another product I have not opened because I am trying to use up a few shampoos that I already have open.  I plan to try this next so you will see it in my empties in the next month or so.

I also received a foil packet of the No4 Reconstructing Masque as an extra.

What did you receive in your Birchbox this month?

Heather

*All opinions are my own.  Products were purchased with my own money.  I was not compensated in any way for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment